Reviews for My surprising fiancé
thephoenixandthedragon4ever chapter 16 . 12/11/2014
Great and amazing story. I am stoked for the sequel, please write soon.
thephoenixandthedragon4ever chapter 7 . 12/11/2014
Glad Loki has Hellbindi but wish Loki would tell Thor who he is and what he is to Thor
Leilael chapter 3 . 12/8/2014
Hola
:D salud por el español y el traductor de google :D que amo tu historia
Leilael chapter 4 . 12/2/2014
wow!
They are so cute :D
weeping00willow chapter 16 . 8/17/2014
Oh my God, one of the most amazing fics I've read in this fandom! So funny, and hot, and sometimes cheesy, but wonderfully paced and, God, you even kept them in character and made them truly seem equals probably for the first time I've seen so far, both in Canon and in fic. I think it's the first rough sex story I've ever read that didn't rub me the wrong way because of the inevitable submission and humiliation of one of the participants. Equality! Switching! Hell yeah, finally! Thank you! Thank you! You've made my day. 3
Naty chapter 16 . 7/25/2014
I loved it.
Guest chapter 16 . 5/14/2014
I seriously fell in love with this story. It's so good. It's well written and the plot is fun to follow. It's sweet and adventurous and had just enough smut and drama not to be annoying.
Guest chapter 10 . 3/21/2014
WHAT! THERES A NO SEX RULE!? LOLOLOLOL! No one follows that. 90% of storys are smut filled PWPs. I love this one though. A lot
Autumn Fire Spirit Yggdrasil chapter 1 . 2/27/2014
Now I have the song from tangled in my head. Mother knows best.
louisesnape chapter 16 . 2/23/2014
Kyaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa love it ! Great story
Guest chapter 16 . 1/24/2014
Cute!
Ems4179 chapter 16 . 1/21/2014
Nice work :)
Ems4179 chapter 10 . 1/21/2014
I had heard of critics united before but wow, what a charming bunch! I'll go out on a limb and guess that they are the ones who got my one and only songfic removed a while ago now.

I'm looking forward to Thor's reaction when he discovers the truth about Loki :D
Ems4179 chapter 4 . 1/21/2014
:D I love the idea of Loki hitting Thor with the fish. I'm still giggling like an idiot at the thought of it (sporadically so people are staring at me, oh dear).
CrowX chapter 16 . 12/8/2013
Wow I love this story. It's really amazing, well written, a good idea and I just love Loki and Thor together without all the conflict (and no, I don't mean incest, that wouldn't bother me). Great story!