Reviews for Air
LCextrordinaire chapter 1 . 12/20/2014
Oh dear... My heart...
Guest chapter 1 . 9/14/2014
"And she passes like wind through his fingers."

The air allusions are perfect. I can see it all in my mind, and it is all sad and inescapable - but it's not the end, and Korra knows it too. Thank you for this.
Sak chapter 1 . 7/1/2013
You've struck my heart.
Where have your fics BEEN, ay, I searched for Korra and Tahno... Ok maybe last year...

Wow. I felt the emptiness, their despair, their slow decomposing in their saddness. A little how I was feeling today, but this was beautiful.
Korra kissed him. Fantastic. That just makes them fit together.
And Korra is totally an air Enders through and through in this.

To make is really good, please edit it and add something about Tahno sexy voice... Even if he's sad and talking about having a tantrum as a child :)

RhetoricallySpeaking chapter 1 . 2/5/2013
This is so beautiful, it makes me want more! You write them so perfectly, the frustration and sorrow they feel is so well described that I could feel it too. Thank you for this. It's a gem.
dandeliondreams chapter 1 . 1/12/2013
This is awesome. The bitterness of "She's good at airbending now. Terribly good." is just perfect.
Nylwenn chapter 1 . 11/30/2012
Amazingly sweet despite all the sadness! This whole "air in, grief out" business seems catching. I like the way you characterize them, and I love your writing. It's as airy as her, yet heavy and sad in all the right places.
I still think the ending of the anime was actually good; but I rather like your option too!
Guest chapter 1 . 11/16/2012