Reviews for Deep Within the Shadows
RoseHedgehog91 chapter 9 . 10/14/2013
I absolutely loved it. I can totally relate to this story.
Super-sonic Iblish chapter 9 . 11/29/2012
This was a great story! It was definitely tragic, but it made me glad to have the blessed life I have! Thank you for the good read, and I wouldn't mind a sequel (just not so depressing, please?)
Epicsonicfan chapter 9 . 11/29/2012
BOOK TWO! Pweeeeeze! This was such an amazing book and I enjoyed it alot! Great job :P

ps to Super-sonic Iblish: LOL you put Emily instead of Rachel...still got your mind on the other book, huh? It's okay because I often do that too :3 (we're both reading another sonic fanfiction about a girl named Emily hehe)
Kera Cooper 20 chapter 8 . 11/25/2012
Thank you soooooo much I can't wait 2 read more :D
Kera Cooper chapter 1 . 11/24/2012
This is so good please keep going
Super-sonic Iblish chapter 8 . 11/25/2012
Yay, everyone's better now! Just, please, no more sadness? I don't think Emily's, or my, heart could stand it!
Super-sonic Iblish chapter 7 . 11/24/2012
Well... Knux screwed things up big time...
Epicsonicfan chapter 6 . 11/21/2012
What the heck did those nurses and doctors DO to her?!
tanie king chapter 5 . 11/19/2012
The coolest book ever
Super-sonic Iblish chapter 5 . 11/19/2012
I feel so bad for both of them! Please write more!
Super-sonic Iblish chapter 4 . 11/17/2012
Oh. My. GOSH! Poor Sonic, poor Rachel, poor Knuckles... poor everyone! So much sadness... I-I think I'm gonna cry! :'(
Epicsonicfan chapter 4 . 11/17/2012
Another great story by my favorite fanfic author! :D When I first got the email that said you had updated, I thought that it was the fourth book in the Sonic Chronicals series. Then I started reading and I was TOTALLY lost (especially because Rachel is the same name) and then I realized it was a separate book! Anyways, AMAZING job as always! Can't wait for the rest.

Ps. NUUUUUUU SONIC! D•:
Zari Thorn96 chapter 3 . 11/17/2012
WHAT!? A CLIFFHANGER!? D': Why do you hate me? -.- I was all into it too! And you leave meh with a cliffhanger!? D: PLEASE finish this story, I really love it so far and I want to see what happens next! TT-TT
Super-sonic Iblish chapter 3 . 11/16/2012
Oh no, Sonic! So much suspense! Man, Rachel just does not have luck on her side, though, does she?
coldgazeproduction chapter 1 . 11/14/2012