Reviews for Loki With a Chance of Family
Lokiismylife chapter 11 . 10/22/2015
These one-shots are so sweet and cute!
Alatar Maia chapter 11 . 1/31/2015
this is so cute. Can't wait for an update!
FlowerPrincessoftheUniverse chapter 11 . 1/25/2015
I loved it! Loved every single chapter! I really, really hope you would post more!
Qwertzu824 chapter 11 . 1/16/2015
I love this, I love this, I ADORE this story! Please continue? Pretty please with a cherry on top?
Vi-Violence chapter 11 . 6/4/2014
I like this, though I wish the horse one (whose name I can not spell) was in it. Please update soon!
ColorsAndWords chapter 3 . 4/25/2014
YAY! NO SMUT! You just earned my eternal gratitude. When you said "ya'll" does that mean you're from the south or just impersonating a southern accent?
Amberfox chapter 11 . 3/24/2014
Update plz?
Cheezit chapter 11 . 1/28/2014
Whyler! Y U No Update?!
DrWhy chapter 11 . 1/21/2014
I'm dying to read when the Avengers realize who these kids are!
pallyndrome chapter 11 . 12/16/2013
Love love love this story - hope to read more soon!
Hieiko chapter 11 . 12/13/2013
This story is so adorable.
SonicGueest chapter 11 . 11/3/2013
I love love love your story.I can't wait to read a chapter where the Avengers discover Loki's kids.
TigerInTheMoonlight chapter 11 . 10/31/2013
I love it! Please please will Sleipnir exist? Pretty please? Even if he's still a horse! I can't wait to see the reactions of the Avengers when they finally realize...
Jess Marylin chapter 11 . 10/31/2013
This story is very cute! I like seeing Loki dealing with being a daddy. There's certainly hope for him yet!
Queen Farli chapter 10 . 10/30/2013
Why have you stopped updating? This is great

I think that it'd be amusing to have Loki give them a hoke gift which could actually be useful/ well though out. Even better have the children have wanted gifts for their favourites and persuaded Loki to get them for them and label them with the children's real names. That could also freak out Thor and make him recomend they scrap the gifts (which could only have come from Loki). When they finally come clean to the Avengers Loki/ and child would ask about the presents and they'd have todeal with wailing children, angry Loki and a bit of negative press.

Also, anything about Sleipnir?

Yours