Reviews for It's Never Too Late
GoMe chapter 6 . 11/22/2012
I blame spencer in all this, not heather. 2 more chaps and I'm starting to think
that if anything was going to happen to spashley, it'd be in the final chapter. I dont like stories like this. making ashley suffer for the most of the chaps and happy ending in the last chap...not cool. not sure if I should continue reading. save myself the dissappointment.
TheQueen chapter 6 . 11/22/2012
Curious to know how the last two chapters will turn out to be.
SheemaSheem chapter 6 . 11/22/2012
Aww we what a cute chapter. I really am trying hard to find a reason to like heather... But nope non found. She knows that Ashley likes Spencer so I wonder what she will do in the long run. Great chapter
waterproof88 chapter 6 . 11/22/2012
Hey, the Last two Chapters were Great too! But you Told us in the beginning that this Story will only have 8 Chapters? I Hope That there will be a few more to go!
Guest chapter 6 . 11/22/2012
hmmm I love it but if I have to be honest I don't know how this story can end at chapter 8.. because there is just so much stuff and for me it's not even close to the end.. but anyway great job and I can't wait for more ;)
SheemaSheem chapter 5 . 11/22/2012
Ohhhhhhh I am so ready for heather and Ashley to meet wanna see how spencer will react with Ashley possibilly telling her how she feels at dinner ;)
Dav7788 chapter 5 . 11/21/2012
Ha ha ha Ashley is funny when she can't think straight around spencer.
Dominomino chapter 5 . 11/21/2012
so looking forward how Ashley and Heather will interact. :)
Redfury101 chapter 5 . 11/21/2012
Love it I have no production at my job so I'm getting paid to read all these son ff starting to love smartphones
TheQueen chapter 5 . 11/21/2012
Really like this fic, but I'm a bit worried...because we only have 3 chapters left and they are not even close to get together...so is this going to have a Spashley ending?
GoMe chapter 5 . 11/21/2012
omg! exactly my thinking about this chapter. I'm with the guest reviewer. I want to shoot kyla and winter for mocking ashley like that. at least madison was a better person who gave the right encouragement and support. so much I can say about her own lame ass sister.

I always like kyla on this site, but I hate her in this story. I picture myself in ashley's place and man, I sure dont want to go there.

what is spencer thinking? I dont think she meant the dress when she asked if she made the right decision. ashley needs to be the bigger person here and hold on to whats left of her dignity. and like what a guest said, spencer will never be my favorite character even if she leaves heather for ashley.
Guest chapter 5 . 11/21/2012
I dont get why you're making ashley a bumbling idiot. I wish she would be more calm and collected about the whole thing. and it didnt help with airhead kyla and that stupid winter teasing her. god, kyla annoyed me to the bones that I felt like giving her a tight slap. its bad enough you make her ashley suffer and had to endure her heartache. so, this chapter infuriates me. matter o fact, this story infuriates me a lot. my heart goes out to ashley...and ashley alone. even if they end up together, I dont think I'd still be liking spencer. so. I may as well quit. adios!
pati1993 chapter 5 . 11/21/2012
I love it! and I.. I just can't wait to see more
GoMe chapter 4 . 11/21/2012
spencer still pisses me off. sucks major ass. Ashley all the way!
Fumbling Towards Ecstasy chapter 4 . 11/20/2012
Wonderful start tot his story, I am really looking forward to reading the rest.

Don't keep us waiting too long!
91 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 .. Last Next »