Reviews for It's Never Too Late
Brucas4ever chapter 4 . 11/20/2012
Aoved it! and at least ashley is starting to try to tell her! This is a story where i actually like madison tho! Cant wait for next chapter!
sparkles04 chapter 4 . 11/20/2012
I love Some Kind of Wonderful :) "You look good wearing my future"
ohsupwhassup chapter 4 . 11/20/2012
i REALLY love this story.
noodles307 chapter 4 . 11/20/2012
its like spencer is giving some kinda hint to ashley with the movie. loved the movie btw and how spot on too. anyway, I like how ashley is showing how she feels, kinda subtle and spencer just doesnt know what hit her. hope she keeps doing it. make spencer second guess her rash and stupid decision to marry heather. clever lol.
RiteStuff chapter 4 . 11/20/2012
I don't want spashley...not yet. I want ash and maddie. lol
waterproof88 chapter 4 . 11/20/2012
I Need more SPASHLEY :-)
pati1993 chapter 4 . 11/20/2012
this is really good chapter I love that Ashley is starting to show Spencer that she likes her :P great job and now I can't wait for more
Brucas4ever chapter 3 . 11/19/2012
I definitely think spencer is crazy wanting to get married after a month but i hope that ashley does something about it! Cant wait to see what is next!
RiteStuff chapter 3 . 11/19/2012
Btw, who proposed to whom? if it was Spencer, then there's still hope. Spencer can't be that much in love with heather, can she? Let's hope she'll tell ash everything when they hang out. A lil too late tho but it's something.
Noodles307 chapter 3 . 11/19/2012
just reread your AN, you did complete this story. sweet! keep them updates rolling then lol.
Guest chapter 3 . 11/19/2012
I want to shove a cupcake down Heather's throat. 'nuff said.
SheemaSheem chapter 3 . 11/19/2012
Good update, I get the feeling thatSspencer may not entirely be in love with this Heather person but settling with her because she thinks that Ashley doesn't love her that way or isn't ready to "grow-up" per say. Great update
noodles307 chapter 3 . 11/19/2012
I am hoping that spencer would proceed marrying heather and then realizes she has made the biggest mistake of her life. whilst ashley moves on with her normal life having madison as her new bestfriend or better yet, her new housemate. cos spencer cant be staying with ashley now that she is getting married, right. hope this story gets completed (:
Guest chapter 3 . 11/19/2012
nice
pati1993 chapter 3 . 11/19/2012
this is great :) but in a way I don't know why but I have this feeling that Heather and Spencer are not really together and this thing with wedding is just I don't know I just have this feeling like Ashley will plan her own wedding or something .. lol ok I will shut up now.. :P I can't wait for more
91 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 .. Last Next »