Reviews for Island of no Return
esmie chapter 29 . 4/5
I just read this whole story today! It was amazing and captivating, you did great! Thank you so much for sharing this story :) I'm glad almost everyone got the happy ending. Love it! Sorry I didn't stop to review all the chapters, I just couldn't stop reading, that's how great this story is :D
LMG147 chapter 3 . 3/14
it seems like you are going along the lord of the flies story line
guest chapter 29 . 6/6/2013
I loved the story. Thank you so much :)
Analitica chapter 29 . 4/13/2013
Loved it all so much
motherbeatrice chapter 29 . 2/1/2013
Well, I enjoyed it...so much mystery and adventure...loved the strong Bella...thanks for writing this.
1DmusicIloveTwilight chapter 15 . 12/26/2012
Oh my gosh i love your story!
Guest chapter 29 . 12/21/2012
This story was absolutly amazing! You had me captivated from the very beginning and I couldn't put it down until I finished it. Words can not describe how truly wonderful this story was. It was so well written and had a great a plot line plus you changed up the characters. This was such an awesome read!
LadySixx chapter 29 . 12/18/2012
I loved your story
Wehaveforever chapter 29 . 12/16/2012
I soooooooooooo love the this story
slinkygurl311 chapter 29 . 12/16/2012
So glad to see a story from you! i check in every couple of months to see if you've posted. :)

Great story, it was nice to see james as a good guy for a change :).
ghartling chapter 29 . 12/13/2012
I really liked your story!

G
Pongu chapter 29 . 12/13/2012
This was a very good story. Yes it moved fast and at the beginning bella was one of those Whiney girls on tv shows who was selfish etc but she kind of got over herself. STILL THE PACE MATCHED THE STORY. And the island turned out to be isle esme ;). I love the idea of them building a community. I hope you do read these reviews someday :(
staceleo chapter 29 . 12/10/2012
Wonderful job!
seekersum chapter 29 . 12/10/2012
Hello :)

Thank you again for a wonderful story - may I consider it an early birthday present? Just kidding... sort of :)

I enjoyed reading yet another heartfelt adventure of Bella and Edward - the Sandi version - tremendously, so much so that I was torn between prolonging the pleasure and rushing towards the end.

Although it is "only" fiction, about types of lives and relationships I'll probably never live myself, I can't help but be in awe of the characters you paint, and of the sheer power of your words. I can't say I identify with them because they're so much stronger and truer to themselves than I can ever be. Let's just say I admire them greatly, and their creator so much more :)

Bravo, please keep writing as long as it helps you and brings you pleasure - and know that each of your stories taught me, and all of your readers, I think, a lot about pain, joy, hope - life. I wish you the best, love, and happiness.

Hoping to read from you soon,
S (smiling widely)
Guest chapter 29 . 12/7/2012
This was a really well written story! I think that the part with Edwards aggressiveness was a little explicit, borderline M. You may want to put a warning.