Reviews for Invincible Summer
jensteed chapter 6 . 1/5
This was such a great story (even though I messed up the Albus line...I can only blame the fact that I wrote it at 6am) I loved every minute reading this, thank you!
jensteed chapter 1 . 1/5
This was an absolutely fantastic start to a story, I'm completely riveted! Hermione talking about Albus had me in stitches, spin around three times and spit. That's going to be stuck in my head for a while, haha
Fraulein Takoor chapter 6 . 4/13/2014
Very nice and original!
Trelweny Rosephoenixwolf chapter 6 . 1/29/2014
That was a delightful, darling read. It was nice seeing that Albus looked out for Severus AFTER the war. The outlook on Hermione's negative public image both at first and when the base truth was voiced were both very intriguing and unique. Severus and Hermione's relationship growth was simply beautiful.

I'm curious to know more about Samuel though... ;)

Thanks so much for writing.
mysinger chapter 6 . 12/27/2013
Excellent story!
nan55 chapter 1 . 11/4/2013
Boy, Hermione's playing hard to get!
Authyme chapter 6 . 2/24/2013
Enjoyed it so much
xoxA
mom2divas chapter 6 . 12/17/2012
Very sweet story. Loved every minute of it! :)
wingsrookie chapter 6 . 12/1/2012
Oh, this story is absolutely awesome! I love it!
Guest chapter 6 . 12/1/2012
Very nice story.
Guest chapter 6 . 11/30/2012
GOD THIS IS SUCH A GOOD STORYYYYYYYY! I read it twice in a row!
I M Sterling chapter 6 . 11/28/2012
It's been a lot of fun!
Mallory83 chapter 6 . 11/28/2012
so freaking cute! I love it
Meladara chapter 6 . 11/27/2012
What a lovely fic! I thoroughly enjoyed it! I read it while making bedtime pancakes (yes, pancakes... *sigh*) and tucking kids in bed and then enjoying said pancakes with decaf coffee. It was a lovely treat after a long day! Thank you for writing it! :)
Meladara chapter 3 . 11/27/2012
Oh God! The 'Severus, the eternal optimist' line is brilliant! I love, love, love it! :)