Reviews for Heaven is a place on earth with you
Guest chapter 8 . 2/21/2013
OMFG! You my hero :'D Lana and Mary hfjghjdfhgjfdhgjfhvjfhgjhdfg jhfdjghjdfgh! ALL THE FEELINGS! Please please please write more of them! Please
RoyalAnn chapter 1 . 2/22/2013
This vid and your fic!

watch?vsBdEMrnWC1Q

I will go down with this ship!
RoyalAnn chapter 8 . 2/22/2013
Oh My! U're my hero *_* Lana and Mary is just HJDFJSGHJSDGHJSDHGJDSFHGJDHF GJHFDGJDFHGDFGJDFHGJDJHFGJSD FHG I can't even! :') ... Please please write more of them!
lily chapter 1 . 1/26/2013
hey, i love this fanfic so much! please don't stop writing!
tumblrgirl1 chapter 1 . 1/5/2013
please continue! :( lovely fanfic!
EchoFallsFromGrace chapter 7 . 12/25/2012
I love that last sentence in Ch 7. You are great, keep it up! [I'm so glad I'm not the only one who ships Lana/Devil Sister!]
Sarah chapter 8 . 12/16/2012
Omg! I need to say! This is the best fanfic ever, I wish that was on the show. It's really good, thanks! And continue, please
ahsfan chapter 7 . 12/15/2012
fucking sexy!
ahsfan chapter 4 . 12/15/2012
wow. incredible. sexy. love it! please write lots more!
Bree chapter 1 . 12/14/2012
Continue, please!
Sarah chapter 1 . 12/12/2012
I just love so much the Lana and Wendy flashbacks, they're so sweet and it's like i'm watching it on the show, because it's really like the way they would act. Continue, please :)
laura chapter 4 . 12/5/2012
Please don't stop writing it's so good. This flash backs are amazing, continue!
charliesdarKangel chapter 6 . 12/6/2012
Great account of their first interaction-Love this story
charliesdarKangel chapter 5 . 12/2/2012
More steaminess!-You could still do memories of these two like this-and bring Sister Eunice back-or (I am dreadful lending ideas) leave this alone for a moment and make some awesome 'shots with these two or dip into their childhood or something-Great chap
WhiteFlyingV chapter 5 . 12/2/2012
Mmm well I suggest you to keep writing these little lovely stories about them and wait to the end of the show for give an end. I mean, bring Sister Mary Eunice back or give me what I want to read, how they met! I'll be waiting for ch. 6. Good luck dude.