Reviews for 4 years
knightofstories141912 chapter 16 . 9/30/2013
Thanks for a great story, look forward to the sequel
UltimateC3 chapter 16 . 9/27/2013
I'm back! (phew...)
Sorry for not reviewing for your other chapters; I haven't had time to keep up with this... But that being said, I still greatly enjoyed it, and the ending was just right.
I'm looking forward for your sequel and I'm always available to give feedback and advice. I hope you continue writing while doing well in college.

-Keep up the great work!
Chikage Zorobin chapter 16 . 9/26/2013
Nice ending.. Not wasting my time to wait for such a incredible ending.. I'll try my best to support your sequel.. Sorry for being a passive reader all this time.. :D
StarDustDragonknight chapter 16 . 9/25/2013
It was a good story. I'll help out with the sequel and Crossover as much as possible.
Kojo208 chapter 16 . 9/25/2013
I'm sad that this is the end because it was a great fic but I'm more happy that Demons of Fire is coming out soon and as I promise I'll give you a feedback as soon as it come out.

Can't wait till then
Ciao
tekariddle chapter 15 . 9/3/2013
Glass there will be a sequel :) you should still put a couple robin and zoro moments in there though :) 3 ZoRo. Great story just got me through lunch :) thank you.
StarDustDragonknight chapter 15 . 8/30/2013
Good work. I'm Glade i'm reading it. How are they going to tell Lucia that Her Brother died over 20 years ago?
Loco chapter 14 . 8/28/2013
I can't believe Zoro broke his arm this way. :D
It was a good chapter, i'm really looking forward to see what the two girls are up to.
ebbegel chapter 14 . 8/23/2013
the story is so beautiful. wonder what those two souls(whatever you call them) will do
Anonymos chapter 14 . 8/22/2013
Hey
I really like this story and i don't want it to die. I'm very excited what happens next.
I found this story a few days ago and i can't believe that no one has written a review.
I'm sorry if my english isn't right, but as German it isn't always easy to find the right words.
I hope I'm not the only one who writes a review for you.
tekariddle chapter 14 . 8/21/2013
Ty for updating I love this story 3 Robin and Zoro are perfect together. Best blessings with college ill be looking forward to the next chapter. 3
ariahsop chapter 14 . 8/21/2013
ohh,cliffhanger. im so excited. love it
Roronoa Robin chapter 14 . 8/20/2013
Love your fiction everytime I see a new update I explode with joy so thx
StarDustDragonknight chapter 14 . 8/20/2013
Wait Two Chapters left!? Ok It was a good Chapter and I do not want this to due out. Oh and your welcome for the advice.
Guest chapter 14 . 8/20/2013
I disagree with not finishing a story for lack of reviews. The few faithful readers deserve better than that. It sickens me when an author gives up on their work for whatever reasons and zorobin authors do it a lot. I want more complete stories of my fav couple and love this story so far. Please finish it and don't become another disappointment to op ff. Nice set up chap more zorobin please.
54 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »