Reviews for Omission
PocketRocket911 chapter 1 . 11/15/2012
Oh god. You managed to take every single one of my feels and write them down. Beautifully, if I might add. I mean, this was really really good. My stomach was all in twisties and my eyes were watering (allergies, I swear) and- and- Will you do a sequel? Please? I was like 3/4 of the way through and I was like "Thank god this is a multichapter" becuase it was sooooooo good and I had to know what was gonna happen, and then I got to the end and there were no more chapters and I was heartbroken. So yeah, you should maybe possibly totally definitely write a sequel. Until then, I'm off to go read the rest of your stories. Thanks for an amazing read. - PocketRocket
idonthaveaname chapter 1 . 11/15/2012
I hope you are wrong about the upcomeing episode, and that in a roundabout way, Lisbon does know about what Jane is doing...Maybe a very elaberate way for Lorreal to escape Jane ( after kicking the crapout of him) and lead right to where Red John is at..What I dont trust is this new "homeland" man...Really? Homeland security is going to involved with the CBI? What, CBI knows there's moles enough at the FBI? Now they resolt to the HLS? And when does an FBI director and a Homeland director ride around in a streach Limo?even several years ago? If he's not red john, I think he an higher up with the Red John deciaples...
PocketRocket911 chapter 1 . 11/14/2012
666BloodyHell666 chapter 1 . 11/15/2012
Episode 5x07 Jane hinted the whole time he was most likely going to do something so bad that he wouldn't be around, and Lisbon knew about it. The minute he said that he couldn't break into the Jail she knew and she told him "and you have a plan that you don't want me to know about" so I don't think she'll be all that surprised when the news breaks. I just can't wait to see how Jane gets out of this one its only the beginning of the season so he can't get be kicked out.

P.S Simon Baker is the director for 5x08.
Angels-heart1 chapter 1 . 11/15/2012
Poor Lisbon. Great story, really enjoyed reading it.
LetMeWalkTheEarthWithYou chapter 1 . 11/15/2012
You were right, this really made me feel better! And Lisbon should definitely get a scene like, even better if she gets to tell him in person that he can go to hell. (For once, just once).
I'm still not sure what to think about his latest behavior, I hope the whole thing has a point in the end. A really good plan or something.
(Or maybe he's just acting stupid because he's still drinking this damn tea.)
Because if not, then he's just the same selfish person he was before his family was murdererd and where would be the point in that?
So there must be some kind of master plan after all. At least that's what I hope for.
If not, than this is probably just another show I'm done with.
moonserenity089 chapter 1 . 11/14/2012
Wow, that was a wonderful fic.

I'm frustrated as well with the way the show is going at the moment. I realize that after the previous episode is that Jane's bored...it's as simple as that. He's bored and thinks that the CBI is a waste of his time. He's never cared about the team (after what he said to his 'daughter' in 5.02). And I think it's time that Lisbon turns her back on Jane...just to give the show some drama.

Ever since the show started, Lisbon has constantly supported all of Jane's schemes. It was only a matter of time before one scheme became too many (and unforgivable).

I also got a feeling that if she does turn her back on Jane this time, she'll become obsessed with catching Volker and that will make her vulnerable to RJ. It's a matter of, is Jane going to care if RJ goes after Lisbon?

Ok, thank you. It felt better getting all of that out of my mind :)
DreamingxAloud chapter 1 . 11/14/2012
You've done a really good job with this :) And you're definatly not the only one who's feeling annoyed with Jane at the moment. I'm hoping he does somthing to redeem himself soon.
picchic chapter 1 . 11/14/2012
I feel the same way. When I first saw the pics for this upcoming episode, I was so mad at Jane! I actually cheered Lorelai on when she kicks him! And I'm normally nowhere near as violent as that. I ship Jane and Lisbon, but after the last couple of episodes, I'm not certain that she should have taken him back with open arms. He needs to understand that she may not be so forgiving next time, let him feel that fear. Awesome story by the way, it covered exactly what I think Lisbon's thoughts and actions should be.

picchic
Hayseed Socrates chapter 1 . 11/14/2012
I liked it. I can see Lisbon being furious if he really disappears again.