Reviews for The Butterfly Effect
SkyeZ chapter 8 . 2/17
I wanted to let you know that this is amazing, I really loved it. And it's rather empowering to.
I get where the other Kim is coming from and I'm glad it ended so well.
Ken106348 chapter 9 . 8/28/2014
I can see the last chapters were tossed together.
all forms of fluff chapter 9 . 1/14/2014
Wow, I am both a little sick and glad right now. The Monster sceans were horrific but the rest of the story almost balanced it out. I do think its kind of cheezy that you kept both universe but hey you needed the cheeze or this story would have ended horriably. The only thing I think I would have changed would be the conversation between Old Kim and Bodyless Kim. Wade said that he was going to power the kimucatior Thingy with brife snaps of time. The best possable ending would have been Flashes of Old Kims life. Weddings, kids, heartace, triumphs, and losses. Then the old Kim would appear. But this ending was great too. So I guess all I rally have to say is this. Thank you, for the story.
Zaralann chapter 9 . 9/4/2013
Nice! Sad, but nice!
Beckman chapter 9 . 7/2/2013
I wasn't looking for a tragedy, so I'm happy with how things turned out.
Beckman chapter 8 . 7/2/2013
You wrote that this chapter was a little dark. It was, but it was a good darkness. Without some darkness, there is no way to define the light.
Beckman chapter 7 . 6/30/2013
From hero to victom. Kim must really hate what her counterpart has become.
Beckman chapter 6 . 6/30/2013
Good chapter.
Beckman chapter 5 . 6/30/2013
A web of change indeed. I like the fact that not everybody's life was changed for the worse. I'll accept Kim's mom's change as a part of the story. Now I'm wondering who is saving the world from all of the villains Kim use to stop.
CajunBear73 chapter 9 . 6/29/2013
Twists and turns in a tale begin almost as soon as you begin to write the tale...LOL!

But not the tragic ending I feared. Ron to the rescue, no matter what dimension he's in, huh?

Other Kim called it, didn't she? Destiny. A moment when two sets of dominoes, sent off differently at 4 years old, made their way back a couple of decades later and set right what a wish had messed with.

Now for Kim to make up to Ron, and Ron to keep her happy and loved.

As always.
CajunBear73 chapter 8 . 6/29/2013
Kim made 'contact' and now this Kim will live a different life, but how much different?

A better chance, for sure, but I wonder if time's running out in this pseudo-dimension.

CajunBear73 chapter 7 . 6/29/2013
Interesting the dominoes that fall when their direction, or individual ones, fall the way they do.

Very bleak life of a Kim who couldn't stand for herself, or others.

CajunBear73 chapter 6 . 6/29/2013
If not for Justine's coveting of a Ron Stoppable, Kim would not have found herself in this realm...

Pretty loveless existence, if you can call it that, this Kim has.

CajunBear73 chapter 3 . 6/29/2013
Quite the 'Lab Experiment' Kim has to be a guinea pig for.

Glad Wade cleared up Kim's problems with Ron...but now to see how Kim's life came out, sans Ron.

CajunBear73 chapter 1 . 6/29/2013
And once again Drakken comes up with a plan that could really mess things up, since he can't get from Point A to Point B without falling into a sewer...

But Kim's really on a tear...wonder why.

And what will come.