Reviews for Healing Wounds
angelsinstead chapter 26 . 7/22/2013
Beautiful story. The ending was so sad... but also bittersweet. Great job!
angelsinstead chapter 25 . 7/15/2013
That was sad... but so beautiful. I love Marty's heartfelt letters for both Natalie and Todd. It's amazing how she effected so many people in a positive way, even though she's gone.
angelsinstead chapter 24 . 5/13/2013
The news from Marty's doctor was so heartbreaking. It's sad that she only has 2-3 weeks remaining with those she loves.
LBF chapter 21 . 5/10/2013
Very good story. Never thought of Marty and Natalie as a couple.
angelsinstead chapter 22 . 5/5/2013
That's a sweet image of Marty holding the baby. I am so glad that Todd and Marty made their amends. I hope that Marty begins to recover so she can spend quality time with Natalie and the baby.
sander9876 chapter 21 . 4/22/2013
Update soon
LoveInLlanview chapter 21 . 4/21/2013
Wow, what a traumatic birth for Marty and the baby. I am so glad that Todd was there to help her with Michael's instructions. Hopefully both Marty and the little one will be okay.
angelsinstead chapter 20 . 4/21/2013
Ohhh my gosh, that was a great update. I am glad that Todd and Natalie are there for Marty in the elevator. I hope her and the baby will be alright.
angelsinstead chapter 19 . 4/20/2013
I love how Natalie is so protective of Marty and the little one. More soon, please. :-)
Taylor54321 chapter 18 . 4/19/2013
Update soon
angelsinstead chapter 17 . 1/26/2013
Natalie is so sweet to Marty. The gift of the quilt was so touching. I hope Marty will be okay.
angelsinstead chapter 16 . 12/16/2012
I loved Natalie's reaction to Marty's news. :-)
angelsinstead chapter 15 . 12/16/2012
This is really exciting! I hope that Marty gets good news from her test results!
angelsinstead chapter 14 . 12/2/2012
I loved that chapter. It was sexy and romantic all at once. I am so glad that Natalie and Marty have found happiness.
angelsinstead chapter 13 . 12/1/2012
I'm glad that Natalie is showing respect for herself and telling John that she deserves far better than him. Great chapter.