Reviews for Straight Out Of My Nightmares
calmcoolcollective chapter 15 . 5/28
Wow! This is great I love how you tied it in with the original story!
Katniss the huntress chapter 15 . 4/24/2013
That was amazing!
AlwaysForJC chapter 15 . 3/18/2013
Aww it's over! What a shame!
Norbert's Mom chapter 15 . 3/18/2013
Wonderful ending to a great story.
Norbert's Mom chapter 14 . 3/6/2013
Katniss still retreats into her own misery, but at least she has Primm still to cheer her up. Good explantion for what happened to Annie's baby.
ncisgirl923 chapter 13 . 3/4/2013
Hi! This is an interesting story, very interesting concept. I just found your story, but read all 13 chapters at once. It is quite fun to read. Looking forward to what happens next!
SAIgirl24 chapter 13 . 3/4/2013
I really like the turn around that you've created here. Going from a complete AU to a not so AU. My biggest question is in regards to Annie. She would have been pregnant at this time. Did she have the baby or did they terminate the pregnancy? Or did she lose it after being frozen? Everything else works except for that.
SAIgirl24 chapter 9 . 3/4/2013
OMG, what a twist! I really didn't see that coming. I can't wait to see what's going on.
Norbert's Mom chapter 13 . 2/28/2013
Excellent explanation. I love the use of selective hijacking and cloning. Great job.
Chocolicius chapter 13 . 2/23/2013
So, I forgot to review. I loved the last chapter! I think that some freaky conspiracy is going on, and has something to do with all of their dreams/deva vu. That's my thought! Loved the last chapter! :)
thechamberofmahogany chapter 13 . 2/22/2013
Haii again.
I don't know why I spelt hi like that.
Anyway, I'm not quite sure how I think it's going to end, as you've not made the story predictable.
But, I think that Gale and Haymitch might be protecting them from something that's made them have the nightmares/visions/déjà vu.
I'm probably not right haha, but that's what I think.
I can't wait for the next chapter :)
LoveForEverlark
AlwaysForJC chapter 13 . 2/22/2013
Oooh I don't know! I wonder!
smile.thats.all.you.need chapter 13 . 2/22/2013
I think maybe the hunger games actually being?
floatysc chapter 12 . 2/22/2013
I can't wait to hear the explanation!
Norbert's Mom chapter 12 . 2/22/2013
Very interesting. Can't wait to hear what Haymitch and Gale have to say.
59 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »