Reviews for Straight Out Of My Nightmares
Cinna's Bird chapter 12 . 2/22/2013
aww come on don't leave me hanging! i'm dying to know what's going to happen next. keep up the great work.
Chocolicius chapter 11 . 2/14/2013
I want to punch gale in the face. He is an a-hole. Loved the chapter! It was AMAZING! :)
Norbert's Mom chapter 11 . 2/14/2013
Very interesting that Finnick and Annie have experienced the memories too.
heavenxxbaby chapter 11 . 2/14/2013
Omg! This is gettig to good! And HAPPY VALENTINES DAY!
Cinna's Bird chapter 11 . 2/14/2013
great chapter! i cant wait to read the next chapter. keep up the great work.
Random Girl chapter 10 . 2/7/2013
OMG THIS IS AMAZING! PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE WRITE SOON! YOU LEFT OFF AT A DRAMATIC CLIFF HANGER, I JUST CAN'T. OMFG, THIS IS PERFECT! I LOVE IT!
Random Girl chapter 2 . 2/7/2013
OMGGGGGG SUGAR CUBE
HungerGamesForever16 chapter 10 . 2/9/2013
OMG! This is such a great story! I can't wait for the next chapter!
floatysc chapter 10 . 2/8/2013
I was wondering where this story was going to go and I'm loving the direction you're taking it in, can't wait for next chapter
Chocolicius chapter 10 . 2/8/2013
When I was reading this, I was like 'WTF' because I am confuzzeled. Good chapter though. I loved it! I cannot wait to read more! :)
heavenxxbaby chapter 9 . 1/28/2013
Omg! I love this is story so much! At first I was confused with the whole Katniss dream but now it makes so much sense! Please you have to update soon! I am really drawn and inspired by this. Thank you again.
floatysc chapter 9 . 1/28/2013
The idea in this chapter sounds cheesy and almost put together just to explain things, BUT the way you have wrote this is brilliant and it flows so well! It's amazing and although the plot could of become tacky it is amazing! I'm very impressed keep up the good work! :)
Chocolicius chapter 9 . 1/27/2013
Oh. My. God. I never thought that that would have happened! Peeta seeing Katniss in his dreams! It's so sweet! I loved the chapter! It was awesome and I can't wait to read more! Have a great evening! :)
Random person in wonderland chapter 9 . 1/27/2013
Loved the chapter it was simply amazing!
Indianageorge chapter 1 . 1/27/2013
Can't wait to read the rest of the story :)
58 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »