Reviews for Straight Out Of My Nightmares
Chocolicius chapter 9 . 1/27/2013
Oh. My. God. I never thought that that would have happened! Peeta seeing Katniss in his dreams! It's so sweet! I loved the chapter! It was awesome and I can't wait to read more! Have a great evening! :)
Random person in wonderland chapter 9 . 1/27/2013
Loved the chapter it was simply amazing!
Indianageorge chapter 1 . 1/27/2013
Can't wait to read the rest of the story :)
Kiwi chapter 8 . 1/21/2013
Yes! you freaking did it!
Random person in wonderland chapter 8 . 1/21/2013
forever everlark chapter 8 . 1/21/2013
oooh shes going to have to tell him no. and can he also have the dream and be like i thought i was the only one!
SparrowCries chapter 7 . 1/18/2013
Thanks for the update and can't wait for the exciting things you have planned for the next chapter :)
Kiwi chapter 7 . 1/15/2013
Dude there needs to be an inuendo somewhere in here about cats eating fish. seriously all i want.
Chocolicius chapter 7 . 1/15/2013
I loved the chapter! Katniss is a kat! Finnick, you dork! He's funny though! I can't wait to read more of the story, once you find the time to write, update, all that crap. It seems to take forever when I try to update. But, hey, I try. That's the important part. Great chapter! Bravo! :)
Random person in wonderland chapter 7 . 1/15/2013
Guest chapter 6 . 1/4/2013
WOOOOOOOOOOO! Man this story is SERIOUSLY INTERESTING! I'm
Totally on edge! I'm like predicting who's coming next and when is everyone gunna figure out that she knows them already! Ugh, beautiful. Oh and I need a favor, DON'T KILL KATNISS' OR GALE'S DADS PLEASE!
FullDarkNoLight chapter 6 . 1/5/2013
Amazing, please update soon
forever everlark chapter 6 . 1/5/2013
A Suggestion: Can u make so they also have those dreams/nightmares aswell and peetas like hey I have to tell u something and then he's like I have really bad nightmare and there about... The same as katniss then they talk more about it
SparrowCries chapter 6 . 1/4/2013