Reviews for A Deal with the Devil
Akira Desuuu chapter 8 . 7/4
Got to chapter 8 and like it a lot so far!
The way Marie tries to seduce Edd is just fun to read and imagine. It was well written and I am looking forward to the next chapter.
Does Marie even realize that she was being like a devil with the way she made a deal with DD in the boiler room?
Crossover couple chapter 8 . 5/12
Great story. It sucks u didn't finish the ending. Pretty please finish the story. If u do finish the story, can u have double dee getting together with Marie. I think the horny hormones are getting to him thinking about Marie. I'm a big edd x Marie forever shipper fan.
soggy noodle chapter 5 . 1/17
Huh.

Almost thought Marie would try to get up close and personal in the boiler room as it doesn't breach the contract of PDA.

Anyway, in regards to your ending AN, I am curious as to what horror crossover you had planned.
soggy noodle chapter 4 . 1/17
Not seeing much room for improvement here - you've been keeping people in character (within believable parameters for a slightly older cast).
soggy noodle chapter 1 . 1/17
I go into this fic knowing it's incomplete and am impressed with you nailing the characterization thus far.
Guest chapter 8 . 7/14/2016
Hello. I'm a reviewer from a while back, one who was in favor of EddxNazz. Can you please continue this story at some point? This is well-written, follows the canon story, and focuses on my favorite "Ed" and his blessing/curse as an unwitting ladies man. I really hate to see quality fanfics go unfinished, and I'm sure I'm not the only reader who feels the same way. Thank you for your time.
SuperiorBatman1 chapter 8 . 2/6/2016
Interesting story though don't know if this neutral pairing can last I never liked on how kankers forced themselves/sexual herassement if rolesor genders were reversed then it wouldn't be so funny you could argue it's just attraction or lust with kankers (with possible exeception of may she has mindset like ed's so her's could be purerer then other twos) nazz however has had four momments where she may be developing crush on edd/double d. One when after double d says he'll go and give time out and face ed when he's dressed as monster nazz said he so brava and she'll never forget him she then kisses on cheek (double d blush when she did this) then starts crying second momment was when the eds johnnu and blank try to escape school and nazz seems to very friendly/flirty towards the the dummy double d made for himself in library asking him to sign petion to get cuter guys for janitors ( trying to get him jealous or a excuse to talk to him?) third time when double d gets really dirty muddy and can't use his own shower to get clean nazz offers and takes him to her house to use shower to get clean. ( Admittively this doesn't work because the bathtub and water handles have bras on them but it's the thought that counts) The final time was during dance when nazz chose double d (NOT KEVIN OR EDDY WHO WERE WITH DOUBLE AT THE TIME) lastly after the big picture show movie I believe kevin lost what chance he had with nazz and sunk his ship with how he treated nazz during movie look forward to see this could go please update soon.
Guest chapter 8 . 4/28/2015
Aside from the bits of coarse language, I'm really enjoying this fanfic.
Honestly, I'm kind of in favor of EddxNazz (not that I don't appreciate EddxMarie). Judging by their interactions throughout the series, I always felt that if Nazz wasn't into Kevin (whether or not she still is after the tv movie is unclear), she'd pursue Double D.
I hope you continue this at some point.
Alex chapter 8 . 4/16/2015
PLEASE CONTINUE THIS STORY! I have been loving this so very much and I don't think you know how hard it is to find Nazz/Edd/Marie fanfics that keeps everyone so in character. Not to mention the plot is so fun, hilarious and intriguing. THIS STORY IS PERFECT! Please keep writing it...
Guest chapter 8 . 11/14/2014
Awesome story. not to many edd nazz
Aries32295 chapter 8 . 10/2/2014
So I've never been into fanfics before but I was looking around the Web and found "a deal with the devil" and I have to say you've single handedly created my interest in fanfics and I absolutely love your story and the way you tell it. I was always a fan of the double d and marie ship even as a kid and I like that your keeping it neutral, honestly I'm impressed. I can't wait to see the end and I look forward to reading your other pieces as well.
Guest chapter 8 . 5/29/2014
I love this, when will the new chapter come?
Guest chapter 2 . 2/27/2014
Hey what's up. I'm pretty new to thos form only read a few fanfics from here, but I just wanted to tell ya I've just finished chapter two. And I really like how/Where this story is going. I don't know how old this is or if you're still working on it I just stumbled acrossed it. But great work man, hope ya finish it. PS. Thanks for the hard work, it really shows
Demhouser3D chapter 8 . 2/23/2014
I love this story! It's one of my top ten EENE fanfics, and believe me, I have read ALOT of EENE fanfics, but this one managed to get a slice of my cake.

P.S: I'm rooting for you Marie! I just hope you won't be abusive during the relationship, after the play.
TheTruthHurts chapter 8 . 12/23/2013