Reviews for You Need Protecting Too
ArtLyfee chapter 1 . 10/15/2013
Awh this made me smile..possibly the best Ling/LanFan fic I've read so far..loved it and keep up the good work
Star Crossed Writer chapter 1 . 7/5/2013
Dawww... I love your Ling / Lan Fan writings. I'm working on one myself that is turning out a lot longer than I thought it would, and it gets a little trying. Reading good fics like yours keeps my spirit up. :D It's realistic, yet sweet. I especially like Ling - you kept him a good balance of the happy-go-lucky boy we meet at the beginning, and the more serious, manly man that returned. His character can be difficult to pin down sometimes, I think. In any case, you're a new favorite!
tracy chapter 1 . 3/20/2013
Loved it.
ShadowsOfADarkenedPast chapter 1 . 3/6/2013
Sooooooooooooooo amazing! Oh my God! I love this!
The Lord of Insomnia chapter 1 . 12/2/2012
awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww
cracked chapter 1 . 11/26/2012
love the words
Pale18 chapter 1 . 11/25/2012
I love this story. I love your other lingfan fics. I love your work period. Oh my goodness; I'm not even sure how to describe how much I enjoy reading your stories.
Um... the idea for plot was… I don't know… it was perfect. Like I could easily see those event and it made the emotional impact that much more powerful. As if it was actually from the show. Plus, it was very great character choices. Very vividly characters. Bravo!
It was a very sweet and cute story form ling and lan fan. By bringing the "punishment" part it showed this wasn't a puffy, fluffy, cheesy oneshot, but something to fit them. I was extremely happy to have read this story (and your stories with Princess Li-Kiew).
I just really hope that I see more ling and lan fan fics like this from you very soon. Please I beg you! Write more! I tired of reading negative-nancy, angst fics where they don't end up together and have a horrible ending. This site needs more of your work!
Overall, awesome! :D
Fantome Star chapter 1 . 11/18/2012
This is the best lingfan fanfiction I think ive ever read. Amazing job
DarkForestWolf chapter 1 . 11/14/2012