Reviews for Pokemon Adventures: The Highest Power
SpiritedRanger chapter 25 . 3/11
So...Are you ever gonna make a comeback with Arc 4?
Brad-Ashkan Agba chapter 25 . 11/23/2017
This is a really awesome fanfiction. Since I first read it, I have been fascinated by the adventures the Dec holders go on. I read this 10 times now. Still no sign of u. Anyways I'm rooting for you. This is really awesome and I wonder when it's going to be finished. Anyways nice job with the fanfic, and see ya
ShikatsuKuzumaki chapter 25 . 10/9/2017
Hi super awesome job for making such a super awesome pokespé fanfic! I have read arc 1 up to this arc and I would really appreciate it if you finish this because this fic is too awesome for it to be stopped. This is my sixth time reading this and I can't help but be amazed so please continue and thank you for giving us this fanfic!
MajesticAzumi chapter 1 . 9/24/2017
Guest chapter 25 . 7/28/2017
Halfway into 2017 and still no sign of you yet. What happened to you? Everything up until now was a great read and a complex plot that I just love. But that was in 2015. We've already past the 3 year anniversary (I didn't mean that as a good thing) of your last update. Where are you? I don't want to believe you are dead.
A Pokemon Tactician chapter 25 . 1/1/2017
Let's see if this year we'll see the continuation of this series. It's be a real shame if it stopped at this point in the tale.
Guest chapter 1 . 11/24/2016
I just want to say thank you. Thank you for writing such an amazing fic. I know it's been a long time since you've updated it, but I remember reading this when it first came out. Now I've read this.. What? 5 times? Its too amazing. Thanks for it
AllenaQuest23 chapter 25 . 8/5/2016
I must ask you... Are you still out there? I mean you said a short break but that was two years ago. Umm... Write back if your still alive. It's the internet you could have died or something and no one would know. It's really unnerving to think about. Please write again you gave me so much inspiration but I'll just worry about everybody. Thank you.
Hermioneb chapter 25 . 4/25/2016
Please, Please, write one more, 4 of 4.
Li Yang955 chapter 1 . 4/2/2016
So I'm guessing you're dead?
So chapter 25 . 2/29/2016
Well, a lot of people will hate me for this, but can you kill gold and/ or mabye red? I like tragic fanfics and I wanna see how much silver actually cares for gold... Also it would suit gold as he is well known for suicide runs that he suffices by a strain of luck...
Lady Blue chapter 25 . 9/24/2015
Hey! Awesome job with this story! It really feels like the manga! Can't explain how much I love your work, it's just the best Pokemon fanfiction, for Pokespe or not, I've ever read. That's why I just finished reading it for a second time, jeje. I just wanted to send a review since I chickened out the first time (it's really difficult to give constructive criticism when one's mind has been blown away by the awesome), so this time I just wrote to express my anticipation for the next update. Oh, I also had to mention that neither this nor the second Arc are marked as completed stories, is there any reason for that? Are you going to surprise attack us with special updates here or there after the main story is done? Wait, you couldn't tell even if that were true, ow... Anyway, that's all. My greatest wishes for you!
nocloudypooh chapter 25 . 9/14/2015
Hi Yowl, I just finished reading all 3 of your arcs and I must say I really like reading your stories! I can't wait for you to start writing the last arc once you are back from military conscription! I understand the pressure from school and is quite aware of the stress of studying in Korea but don't give up! And good luck (:
My appreciation chapter 25 . 8/21/2015
I know you're a little unsure to continue this wonderful series, but I want to say thank you.
I want to let you know how thankful of you for creating this wonderful series of yours and really appreciated all your hard work you did. Thank you as always.
Aquila Aqua chapter 1 . 6/22/2015
when will arc 4 come out?