Reviews for This bittersweet tragedy
Chelsea Hunger Games Fan chapter 4 . 7/3/2013
This is good pleez update
Guest chapter 4 . 7/2/2013
I know you haven't updated since last year, but please do so. This story is amazing and I would really like to find out what happens with everyone.
Penelope Madison chapter 1 . 6/22/2013
Sorry I HATE Clato
ClatoandFannie chapter 4 . 2/12/2013
I'm Canadian too! We can be Canadian buddies! This story is amazing! You're an amazing writer!
amy chapter 4 . 1/6/2013
please more! please more! please more! please more! please more! please more! please more! please more! please more! please more! please more! please more! please more! please more! please more! please more! please more! please more! please more! please more! please more! please more! please more! please more! please more! please more! please more! please more! please more! please more! please more! please more! please more! please more! please more! please more! please more! please more! please more! please more! please more! please more! please more! please more! please more! please more! please more! please more! please more! please more! please more! please more! please more! please more! please more! please more! please more! please more! please more! please more! please more! please more! please more! please more! please more! please more! please more! please more! please more! please more! please more! please more! please more! please more! please more! please more! please more! please more! please more! please more! please more! please more! please more! please more! please more! please more! please more! please more! please more! please more! please more! please more! please more! please more! please more! please more! please more! please more! please more! please more! please more! please more! please more! please more!
obsessedchick44 chapter 4 . 1/3/2013
oh my god, this is so deep and I love it! homecoming anyone in highschool can attend. prom only juniors and seniors can attend unless a junior or senior asks you. with both of these you don't have to have a date. I don't really know much more because I'm not in high school and well my brother doesn't have a girlfriend and a lot of his close friends don't live by us so he doesn't go to the dances. I hope you will get your questions answered. I really hope you continue this story!
anon chapter 4 . 12/27/2012
please update soon! great story so far :)
Marlow Tate chapter 4 . 12/16/2012
I really like this story, please update soon!
ShortySC22 chapter 4 . 12/16/2012
I'm loving this AU! I never thought I'd really care for a high school AU but these characters just feel so real.

Also if you want questions answered about high school, feel free to PM me, I'd be happy to help!
MidniteMasquerade chapter 4 . 12/9/2012
OH MY FUCKING GOODNESS! This has got to be the best Clato AU I've ever read! This story had me cracking so hard that my parents were seriously considering sending me to an insane asylum. Absolutely perfect!
Allison chapter 4 . 12/7/2012
Aww thats totally okay you dont know what that is! im from Manhattan in New York so this is kinda like... my specialty. firstly, Homecoming is usually in the fall and is for seniors in high school Its a fun school dance were people dress very nicely. (Fancy gowns and tuxes and corsages and limos!)
Homecoming Day
in the morning there is some sort of school parade/ pep rally (do you guys know what a pep rally is? It's like an assembly to get everyone excited: you just cheer and play games etc.)
Football game right after the parade
after the game, everyone goes home to get dressed
around 6ish everyone groups up with their friends and they go out to eat somewhere
after eating, they go to the dance. (some schools host them at hotels, but most just have them in the school's gym)
there are usually after parties.
ON THE OTHER HAND: Prom is for everyone in high school, and it's at the end of the school year, but its basically the same thing.
OH AND INVOLVING BOTH:
•there is always a theme, like: night in Paris, or twinkly lights, under the sea, retro Hollywood, monte Carlo (casino ), fairy tale. There is also 'blast from the past,' where they pick a period in time. Like 70's hippies, 50's greasers, etc. everyone dresses up based on the theme, the decorations, food, banners,and other stuff are also based on the theme!
•Most people bring dates. It's tradition for guys to ask girls, but in modern times its okay for girls to ask boys! Not everyone goes with a date, it's okay to go with a group of friends. You can also go with one friend of the opposite sex. As a 'friend date'.
WHEN GOING WITH A DATE:
-Boys come to girls' houses to pick them up. They give them a gift of affection- usually flowers and/or a corsage.
-Prom/Homecoming is infamous for your parents asking to take pictures! It's really embarrassing! but hey, what can ya do?!
- at the after party... Umm there's teenage girls... And teenage guys... And alcohol... So umm things... Happen.
Sorry this is super long! I was trying to be thorough cause I didn't know what you guys did, and didn't do! Ahahaha! Hope I helped! :D
DCdreamer55 chapter 4 . 12/7/2012
Wonderful, a truly wonderful chapter and I loved it, I really really loved it. I really like your characterization of Clove, as well as that of Annie, whom I also love.
I loved having Haymitch and Effie. I LOVED it! I am such a huge Hayfie fan, it's insane, so I very much enjoyed that.
You're Canadian? Oh my gosh so I am! Yay! *high five* go Canadians! And I'm just as confused for you, so I'm no help :P
Great chapter, I loved it as always. Very well written, I can't wait for more. Update soon! :D
RealMcCoy17 chapter 4 . 12/7/2012
Great chapters! Please update again soon! :)
charlotte chapter 4 . 12/6/2012
ahhh please update soon!
Guest chapter 4 . 12/6/2012
The homecoming thing and prom doesn't matter no one will notice. Great story keep writing