Reviews for Sparrow Squadron - My life as an Aurelian Teen Fighter Pilot
pir84lyf chapter 5 . 12/31/2012
Blizz! I see a classic story here in the making. possible even better than mine and ive gotten some pretty good reviews about it. lol. keep it up Ace.
pir84lyf chapter 4 . 11/27/2012
That test sounds like fun haha
101stkillah chapter 1 . 11/26/2012
You have a decent story concept here. I do think, however, that it is important to use spell check and Microsoft Word.

For example:

[She looked back at me," You have good ears, not many new recruits can do this on their first day, or ever.", she said.]

The above sentence can be reformatted as:

[She looked back at me. "You have good ears; some recruits can't ever do that, let alone execute it on the first day.]

So...besides the grammar errors, a couple of incorrect typos, and a few walls of text...not a bad story. I'll be watching out for it. Keep it flying.

-Sour Citrus
pir84lyf chapter 3 . 11/20/2012
well done. good explanation of his callsign.
Shoob chapter 1 . 11/17/2012
This is almost readable. Almost. Are you aware of the fact that you should start a new paragraph when a different character speaks? Apparently not. Also there are those big blocks of texts. This whole thing is really a couple big blocks of text.

Read a fourth grade English textbook and pay attention to it. Assuming you're older than ten years I expect you have already been taught this stuff.
pir84lyf chapter 2 . 11/15/2012
Looks like we meet at last Gryphus 1. Good work
Aceofdarose chapter 2 . 11/14/2012
What do you guys think? This Prologue or "Chapter 1" Prologue for the beginning-beginning of this story?