Reviews for Caught!
marethyu.the.proxy chapter 1 . 1/30
O_0 Ummm... I am never letting Rock or Dead read this, and I am never letting Mato and Yomi live this down.
Analyn Rockwand chapter 1 . 3/28/2014
I'm laughing so much right now!
Spikesagitta chapter 1 . 9/23/2013
If only more parents were so accepting :)

And lol! Mato should have said that last part further away XD
Major Mike Powell III chapter 1 . 8/16/2013
Well, well, soldier...

This was...(Burst into giggles, struggling to keep quiet)

This was absolutely adorable and really, really funny! :')

Yes, yeees, I love me some really embarrassing Parent Walks In on the Action moments, especially ones that end well.
Oh yes, and that final line... :'D That was awesome!

Great work, Marine!

Semper-Fi! Carry on!
lovebug141 chapter 1 . 7/31/2013
Well that must be embarrasing for mato and yomi...Great story!
Psykoakuma chapter 1 . 5/26/2013
Ha! Yup, you nailed it all right!
Very lovely! And funny too! Exactly what I was looking for! The only downside - it's all done.
Honestly I'm a bit surprised there aren't more awesome fics written specifically with yuri in mind given the nature of the series.
Ryuuohjin chapter 1 . 5/3/2013
Loved it
HARZ X chapter 1 . 2/5/2013
jajajajajajaja esto estuvo bueno me gusto mucho sigue así
Dak Hamee chapter 1 . 12/3/2012
...pffft BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH AHA
Knight25 chapter 1 . 11/15/2012
Hahaha! Good one.
Question: Is that Mato's mom's real name or a made up one you chosen?
Also, did you notice that Mato's mom in the OVA has the same type of eyes as an Other-self? Maybe a possible one shot on that subject would be interesting to read. Maybe shes WRS's Real-self that fused with her or something...who knows?
The Kunoichi chapter 1 . 11/15/2012
That was funny, I like how people have Mato's mom as the accepting type. Yomi's mom, on the other hand would probably be against it... then again she did seem nice in the Anime so it could go either way I suppose. Anyway, I enjoyed it, good job. :)
wandering reader chapter 1 . 11/14/2012
the content is a bit... umm... i cant described, is this for T rated or M? err...
anyway, its still exciting