Reviews for When Life Gives You Grimmjow
clarit chapter 1 . 12/6/2013
This was so funny XD
I love it when grimm chases his ichi-baby.
Nnoitra is really the best wingman!
so proud of him XD
briar black death rose chapter 3 . 2/4/2013
When life gives you grimmjow, have sex XD fuck lemonade lol
briar black death rose chapter 2 . 2/4/2013
Oh dam. Lol
GrimmKitty6 chapter 3 . 2/1/2013
Awwwwwwwww's! That ending was so cuter, grimmy finally got to confess to his crush! Kekeke! I really liked it! For being a three-shot it had a pretty damn good plot! I thought it included all the right elements and just enough emotions to show the love! Is it wrong for me to really like that kinky scene in the car? -giggles- Dayumm, that was hot! Never would've thought Ichi would give Grimm a blow job on the way to his house to have sex lol. Double whammy! :3 Well you did a absolutely wonderful job and I'm so glad I read this! I hope to see more wonderful stories by you in the future! Who knows, maybe even a sequel to this story! ;D
Fabio Hernandez chapter 3 . 1/9/2013
I really enjoy your writing, I've read both of your stories. You're a great author and I hope that I will see some more of your work on here. Thank you.
Mayuzu chapter 3 . 11/17/2012
It's an enjoyable ride. Hope to read more from you.
Misc. Ink chapter 3 . 11/17/2012
What can I say other than hot, hot, HOT! You definitely delivered on the lemon, and I loved Ichigo's impatience in this chapter The ending with Grimmjow's "I love you" was sweet and perfect, and I think it's the perfect ending for this fic. I really enjoyed this mini-story, and I thought it was a nice break from the seriousness of "The Choices That Hurt."

As far as the GimmIchiBya one-shot, I think it sounds like a great idea. I agree that I wouldn't like it directly attached to this story, but as a stand-alone piece or a kind of bonus/fantasy spin-off of this story it could be really interesting. Can't wait to see what you do!
IILesGeMeAuxII chapter 2 . 11/17/2012
I love how Ichi is (unknowingly) possessive of Grimm! X3 I bet Grimm is ecstatic about that! X3

P.S: PLEASE! NO THREESOMES PLEASE! TT IT WOULD FEEL SO WRONG FOR THIS STORY TO HAVE A THREESOME! TT (In my opinion. Please don't be angry! TT)
Misc. Ink chapter 2 . 11/17/2012
Lmfao, that was amazing! I loved how hot and heavy it was in the beginning, and then having Ichigo make the bold move to give Grimmjow a blowjob in the car. And then having the police officer pull him over, and it be Byakuya, and have him proposition them like that! Freakin' fantastic, I couldn't help but laugh there. Oh Ichigo, you're the only one for Grimmjow. Man, I can't wait to see what you do in the next chapter!
Mayuzu chapter 2 . 11/16/2012
It's kinda hard to imagine Ichigo squeezed in the car between Grimmjow's legs, but it sure is hot. And Ichigo already feels possessive. Grimmjow must be ecstatic if he knows. Hmm, 3some sounds delicious, but I'm hoping with someone wild so Ichigo can be thoroughly ravished by two aggressive semes *pervert giggles*
Please chapter 2 . 11/16/2012
i love your story pretty much! But don't ever ever ever consider the idea of a threesome T_T that would kill me because I love Grimm and Ichi too much. A threesome would be awful! Specially, seeing how possesive Ichi was of Grimm not wanting him to think about anything else than him!
ShuichisBoo chapter 2 . 11/16/2012
Well thats one way to get outta a ticket!

Lookin forward to the next! 3
lil-Vixen24 chapter 2 . 11/16/2012
Ahhhh! OMG! You should totally do a threesome oneshot now! Since it is now stuck in my brain :3 take responsibility! Lol
tttachibana chapter 1 . 11/16/2012
ulala what a great way to change your mind! can't wait to read what's coming next!
IILesGeMeAuxII chapter 1 . 11/16/2012