Reviews for Just A Little Bit Caught
CAFBOV chapter 1 . 3/31/2014
So cute, especially when Rachel brings in Santana as her secret weapon.
CarolineSC chapter 1 . 7/26/2013
Love jealous Rachel!
Annie15 chapter 1 . 12/25/2012
Lol Rachel's jealous
BuRiChiFaN chapter 1 . 11/17/2012
Rachel’s so jealous that she had to ask Santana to intervene (although the poor girl hadn’t yet realized she had feelings for Quinn) X3! It was rather cute and funny X3 I want to see more Jealous!Rachel XDD

Thanks for sharing! I greatly enjoyed it! XD
CarmellaD'Winter chapter 1 . 11/17/2012
Here's some feedback and therefore love: really awesome. It was funny and simply brilliant :)
ProfessorSpork chapter 1 . 11/15/2012
Good lord, I have no idea how you had the patience or self-control to write this one. She is SO CLOSE TO GETTING IT UGH UGH UGH WAKE UP HONEY WAKE UP. A thousand rounds of applause for putting yourself in Rachel's shoes without going insane knowing what comes next, because despite the way you've jumped around in this series, this is somehow the most frustrating one of all to get through. Quinn's teenage angst is one thing, but this is a whole other level of JUST MAKE OUT ALREADY.

Also, Sean the dancer! I love how that's like an easter egg thing. Your attention to detail and continuity in this ever-expanding verse is stunning, and so appreciated.
Doctor Java chapter 1 . 11/15/2012
I absolutely love this universe. Every story is wonderful and this is no exception. Thank you so much for sharing!
thecivilunrest chapter 1 . 11/15/2012
Your Rachel is a breath of fresh air, I swear. This was actually really hilarious and I enjoyed every word. Perfection, indeed.
jock chapter 1 . 11/15/2012
I really enjoyed this one.
'But certainly Rachel's opening night celebration should make her the centre of Quinn's attention, well everyone's attention' haha

Rachel automatically defending Quinn was sweet, and I think very Rachel like.
Nice Jessica mention :)
Also liked the comment about Rachel being abnormally unable to read Quinn.
And I liked Santana actually caring about what Quinn wanted at first- she is her friend afterall (& I liked the mention of Rachel's other deal with Santana over Quinn), even if she turned into an ass at the end.

I liked that Connie won Quinn over with literature.
I also really liked that Quinn probably would have went with her. Admittedly, Quinn is my favourite character, and grown up Quinn that is comfortable in her sexuality really fascinates me, so I really liked this installment as we got a bit of that. So yeah, I appreciated that Quinn would have went for it & been happy with it, instead of saying no because she's in love with Rachel even though she knows (thinks) Rachel doesn't feel the same. I found it much more realistic and honest.

That said, I loved seeing the beginning of Rachel's feelings here and her jealousy. You teased at this one, and I was really looking forward to it, and I really enjoyed this bit of Faberry pre-relationship. Liked seeing it from Rachel's perspective, how much Quinn means to her, and how she feels about Quinn with others.

Very nice!
miscatal chapter 1 . 11/15/2012
Connie makes my skin crawl. It's somehow hilarious when Santana goes into full pick-up mode, but Connie... I kind of wanted to take a 2x4 to her face. Love it. :D
Guest chapter 1 . 11/15/2012
Love how you continue to build how they got together and Rachel moving with her feelings, so that they are real and don't evolve from from thin air! Also, LOVE how snarky you write Santana - with an actual heart.
theintrovertedhipster chapter 1 . 11/15/2012
In denial Rachel is probably my favorite. So oblivious, but so jealous. The things she went through just so she could have Quinn for herself...LOL.
littleleaf89 chapter 1 . 11/15/2012
Lovely! It's both super cute and a little sad to see how Rachel clearly is already somewhat in love with Quinn but doesn't realize it yet.
Poor Quinnie, can't blame her for getting her flirt on if Rachel is still so oblivious.
SoFlaComet chapter 1 . 11/15/2012
Santana to the rescue and jealous Rachel was a delight. Thank you for sharing.
lectora13 chapter 1 . 11/15/2012
"I just bet you will, you trollop."
"Quinn has horrible taste in women"
Forever amused by these two perfect examples of denial right there. I thought reading about Quinn flirting with another woman -again- would be upsetting but you made it quite delightful. Also, with those two lines I quote you made the entire chapter almost essential, for it reveals how unaware Rachel was of her feelings towards Quinn. Blah blah blah I love it, as usual :)
- L