Reviews for If He Be Worthy
babyvfan chapter 1 . 5/29
Oh, dude. It was so well-written but it broke my heart so much. It doesn't seem right. Loki tried so hard, they both did, but life simply wasn't fair
demonicDRAMAqueen chapter 1 . 10/8/2015
I think I died a little inside with that last line. I love you for writing this and I hate you for writing this. Good work now I'm gonna go cry in a corner.
RandomFandoms14 chapter 1 . 9/25/2015
Oh dear lord. I'm crying. I'm actually crying.
DrCaitlinSnow chapter 1 . 12/21/2014
Wow. Just... Wow.
ASnailFromSpace chapter 1 . 11/26/2014
GODDAMIT YOU HAD TO BREAK MY HEART DIDNT YOU?! NO OMG NNNNOOOOO! NO!
DrangySmallfoot chapter 1 . 10/10/2014
This story is so powerfully written! It makes my poor heart aching. Very good job - although the ending is really cruel.
Kirjavi chapter 1 . 9/20/2014
Oh my sexy Norse gods, this breaks my heart. In a good way. Kudos.
sayurihitome chapter 1 . 7/4/2014
First I'd like to say that this is a wonderful story, you had me crying my eyes out because they didnt deserve this ,it wanst her fault that she forgot him and thor being the new king should have been more resilient , now I ask you ,no beg you to make a sequel its not fair what happend with them both, after all the suffering, they must have a happy ending.
Ps: sorry if you dont understand my writing I'm Brazilian so English is not my first language
Kissus:-*
cbvcbv chapter 1 . 6/18/2014
So many tears
a-nurse-and-a-fangirl chapter 1 . 5/20/2014
Well that was horribly sad, I'm literally crying. Powerfully written, good job. Now I'm off to find a super fluffy tasertricks piece to make up fpr that heartbreak! ;)
bluedancingkittykat chapter 1 . 2/23/2014
FUCK. *Tries not to cry* *Cries alot*
Guest chapter 1 . 2/8/2014
ALL MY FEELS!
Guest chapter 1 . 2/3/2014
nooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo wtf thats so sad:(((
silmarillly chapter 1 . 1/31/2014
U ARE SO MEAN
I HATE YOU SO MUCH
YOU SUCK
WoofQuack'ed MeowRoar chapter 1 . 1/9/2014
This is so bittersweet and lovely :) like chocolate, you know? Hehh
57 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »