Reviews for Birth of a Legend: Sleipnir
is a dirty minded lustful perv!
He's a Jotun! You know,Frost giant? He isn't a flippin shape changer,he uses this think called magic,he uses it to make illusions and junk
I'm sorry,I can't read this,it felt like a huge mock fest,they were all horrible to Loki and it was written in a disrespectful way,I don't think this is a topic that should be laughed abou like this,there's nothing funny about stuffing your hand up your brothers but and laughing,and it isn't funny to laugh at the miss formed foal,I think Loki loves it and you shouldn't of gone about it this way,Frigga was also saddistic calling him names,this wasn't pleasing :(
BAD WOLF1221 chapter 1 . 7/21
Just to let you know,Loki was actually a grey mare,not white
Phiona chapter 1 . 1/8/2015
Please, pleaaase continue writing! The story is SOOO good!
Sailor Pandabear chapter 4 . 1/28/2014
poor LOKI
VikingTeke chapter 1 . 11/28/2013
so far i'm hooked!
Hi chapter 3 . 5/15/2013
Poor Loki. He just wants to be a good mother to his foal. I really like Skada. She doesn't come across as a Mary-Sue.
SoulMore chapter 4 . 4/29/2013
FAN!
Sukuangtou chapter 4 . 3/23/2013
This is such a good story, please keep going!
silmarlfan1 chapter 4 . 11/23/2012
nice
jaquelinelittle chapter 4 . 11/23/2012
Loki and Skada should have run away together, to find some nice, Odin-free place and be happy. You write emotions well, but sadly the sad ones.

" sugar cubes and carrots for jaquelinelittle. ;)"

I'm not a horse, and I reviewed before without such incentives, savvy?
jaquelinelittle chapter 3 . 11/22/2012
"Don't make me beg more than I already have."
Maybe if you'd hand out sugarcubes on the flat of your palms, or carrots?

So sad. Such messed up relationships, all because Odin (allfather of all parenting) forbids an increase of skills in the next generation. Sure thing, that will improve the kingdom on the long run.
kimmy14 chapter 3 . 11/22/2012
darn i hate short chapters :( cant wait for more
silmarlfan1 chapter 3 . 11/22/2012