Reviews for You Just May be the One: A Monkees Story
ecc309 chapter 31 . 10/19/2013
Another great story! (:{)
-favorite chapter/part- 30-31
- favorite character - Al- Emily
Keep writing! Your really good!
BaronessvonTrapp chapter 31 . 12/29/2012
I like that Robbie and Mike really made up. I also liked the fact that Al became Emily's guardian. I'm kind of glad she didn't end up at the pad permanently. Now, she will be close and can still visit. Thought the ending tied everything up nicely.

Fav chapter: the one with the virgin sacrifice. That just cracked me up. It was unusual mandxcertainly nothing I would have predicted.

Personalities: Definitely! :)

Character: Riley: I loved her personality and stubbornness.

Done better: There were a few typo's. They weren't major and I could always figure out what the sentence meant. It's just something to look out for. I know that because I'm bad about typo's too! :)
BaronessvonTrapp chapter 30 . 12/29/2012
Oh wow! They are going home! :) I loved the chandelier. It reminded me of Phantom of the Opera. I also like the part about the love of music. That part reminded me of The Devil and Peter Tork. I kind of felt bad for Raul in the end. Even though he was mean the whole story I still felt sorry for him. I can't wait to see where Mike and Emily go with their relationship when they get home!
MissWoolHat chapter 30 . 12/28/2012
Yay, happy endings are always good! More chapters? Maybe?
MonkeeMidgie chapter 30 . 12/28/2012
whoa...that got scary there. I was beginning to think we'd lose them all. Thank goodness Mike has such a pure love for both music and Emily...and Emily has such a gift...
They really are going home, aren't they?
MissWoolHat chapter 29 . 12/28/2012
Merp! Can't wait to read the next chapter... Rawr cliffhangers!
MonkeeMidgie chapter 29 . 12/28/2012
Wait! Don't leave it there. I need to know how this ends! Will Emily be able to play the piece? Will they escape? Will Gary live to fiend another day? PLEASE POST THE REST...:: sobs::..

the suspense is killing me..
BaronessvonTrapp chapter 29 . 12/28/2012
Love the cliffhanger! LOL. I liked how Peace loving Peter was asking about unnecessary violence. Mike is always calm and level headed as always. I don't know how he does it. LOL. I thought it was funny that Mike didn't want to mess up Emily's hair and make up but did anyway. The guy instincts always take over. I'm glad Emily pointed out that Petervrealy isn't stupid. I seriously can't wait to see why happens next!
BaronessvonTrapp chapter 28 . 12/27/2012
I cracked at the taking measurements in thier sleep. Yeah, I guess any Uncle wouldn't want to see thier niece in bed with a crazed texan! LOL Of course, Davy can't stop thinking of girls even when his life is at stake. Hey, it's cool that there might be a major hole in the plan.
MonkeeMidgie chapter 27 . 12/26/2012
As worried as I am for them, I adore Mike and Emily together, and I love how well you've written all of the characters.
MissWoolHat chapter 27 . 12/26/2012
:) Yay, another great chapter!
BaronessvonTrapp chapter 27 . 12/26/2012
I liked the fact that even Evil Gary and Raul liked their music. The message of their music get even get through to the worst of villians. :) Of course Peter was gonna drop the bass. I laughed about the while "piss in corn flakes" joke. I could see Micky saying that. LOL. I guess Davy really is the "not so big cheese."
BaronessvonTrapp chapter 26 . 12/24/2012
Well of course you have to have " You just may be the one" in this story. I like the cheese jokes. Hey, I love both those songs. I cracked up at Peter's knows nothing speech. I kind of had to think about it! :) It was funny how they ended up having to stuff invites. Of course Peter wolud get a paper cut.
BaronessvonTrapp chapter 25 . 12/23/2012
I loved the part with Peter and the knight suit. It wouldn't be a Monkees story without Peter getting into trouble. Well of course he is gonna push the red button. I think it is funny that they were scared of him at first. I think I would be too if I saw a knight running towards me. :)
NatashaPavlova chapter 24 . 12/22/2012
OH I HOPE EMILY LEARNS THAT SPELL IN TIME!