Reviews for Kiss Me Like You Never Did
Ndia Malik chapter 1 . 11/29/2013
Asdfghjkl this is beautiful ! So sad reading things like this and then seeing him cheat on tv lol. Anywayy this was amazing .
DropDead Asia chapter 1 . 6/30/2013
After reading this I seem to have a very noticeably cheesy/creepy smile plastered on my face. I am for sure fangirling to the extreme right now. Thanks for such a touching, beautiful story!
DOB16 chapter 1 . 2/26/2013
Love it
Guest chapter 1 . 2/24/2013
This is one of my favorite ever oneshots, I always come back to reading it! This is AMAZING.
Guest chapter 1 . 12/26/2012
I really, really don't want Eli to leave :(. You did a good job!
littlemisssusie chapter 1 . 12/17/2012
I just want to say that I love how you build on the scenes from the show in your stories! I think it would be safe to say that all Eclare fans wish they could have more in depth scenes on the show but reading your oneshots fills that void. I loved when Eli says that he doesnt want to let go of Clare's hand! I teared up because I can imagine that really happening to them. Anyways, I really love your stories and hope there are many more to come!
stars and nicotine chapter 1 . 12/16/2012
I love the quotes! You're a great writer.
MadameDegrassi354 chapter 1 . 12/12/2012
Aweee I just , melted from EClareness!
ChasingYou chapter 1 . 11/17/2012
This made me sad and happy all at the same time. In a way it made me realise as well that Eli is really leaving but it also made me really happy because they are so cute and just honest with each other. They are finally at a point in their relationship were everything is just good and it makes me happy.
And this made me even more happy because it is absolutely wonderful! And I love the ending with the kiss, really well done! Thank you so much for writing this, I tried to express how much I enjoyed this but words can't even express how much this meant to me! So just thank you and know that you really made my day.
CreativityUR1688 chapter 1 . 11/16/2012
You are amazing! How do you get inspiration? This is one of the best stories I have ever read! Please write more Degrassi stories of Eli and Clare! ECLARE!
Passion-and-Danger chapter 1 . 11/16/2012
Fuck, that was beautiful, I don't want them to break up when he leaves, they're eli and clare they can get through it :")
Silver Apocalypse chapter 1 . 11/16/2012
Absolute perfection. Love that you wrote it in Eli's point of view. Feels true to the show since it really doesn't seem like they have talked about it.
kibago chapter 1 . 11/15/2012
IM LEGIT CRYING
IDK HOW AND IDK WHY IM SO ATTACHED BUT I AM AND IM BAWLING AND IREHDFIGOBSDUB HIIDSLHFGM N

you're a wonderful writer ok i cant function rgiht nowwwesdf
NamilovesDegrassi98 chapter 1 . 11/15/2012
awwwww too cute!:) I hope when season 12 ends that they'll make Eli and Clare stay together so they can DO a long-distance relationship(: Love this story oh so very much. Awesome job as always and you should do a sequel for Landing Feet First3
Degrassieclare23 chapter 1 . 11/15/2012
I LOVE this! Definately a fav!