Reviews for Operation Irritation
DuchessSapphire chapter 5 . 12/30/2014
THIS IS AWESOME! Tobias is my life why'd he have to die?!
DuchessSapphire chapter 3 . 12/30/2014
Hahaha amazing!
DuchessSapphire chapter 2 . 12/30/2014
Hahaha little Ariel is awesome
pale rose fire chapter 2 . 11/3/2013
Little Ariel is so adorable.

And little Mircea started shoving apples into peoples mouths and ordering them to bite them at such a tender young age. lmao perfection
pale rose fire chapter 1 . 11/3/2013
Immediate favorite! haha, Mircea's such a troll. I was so sad when the series ended, because it meant no more seeing Mircea do crazy stuff, but Declan's a nice replacement. I assume you read Facade too?

But this is just wonderful. Off to the next chapter
Asilda chapter 5 . 7/18/2013
lmao, Mircea skipping through the door. Literally.

I wonder if Tobias would have believed it if Mircea claimed to be Abdiel's son?

And Tobias thought Leon and Natalia were bad.

Hm, just had a thought. You know how at the end, Eden was hearing Andre's voice whenever he said her name? Do you think the reason Abdiel never had that problem is because Leon and Tobias so rarely used his name, and when Tobias actually did, it was almost always because he was in the same room as him then?

This chappie was funny as always and made me laugh out loud. Good job!
Asilda chapter 4 . 7/18/2013
Of course Mircea's back flip would have an extra twist in it. And poor Andre, getting stuck working on the release day of one of the best books of the year. I've had that happen to me before.

Mircea giving spoilers . . . that is annoying, and possibly worse than anything he's done thus far, lol
Guest chapter 5 . 6/8/2013
Omg I love this story! Will u write more? :)
PotatoeGodess chapter 5 . 4/9/2013
That was amazing!
greenglassghost chapter 4 . 3/7/2013
Brilliant! Absolutely brilliant!

This would make like the most awesome fan comic ever, any chance of you doing any art to accompany this, lol?

Mircea is the type to go around giving spoilers, haha. I was laughing the whole time I read this. Great job!
ChickWithThePurpleGuitar chapter 4 . 3/3/2013
OMG THIS IS THE MOST AMAZING THING I HAVE EVER SEEN IN MY ENTIRE LIFE. IN THE WORDS OF ASILDA, "SUCK IT, TWILIGHT! TEAM LEO FOR THE WIN!" okay. i'm done. that was beautiful. you are an amazing child. update soon.
CPG chapter 3 . 2/3/2013
Too lazy to log in. I love this! I can't believe there's only four GL fics on this site, and one of them is mine. :P Anyway, love this. Love Mircea. Write more!
Asilda chapter 3 . 12/25/2012
Ha! That is so Mircea! Rigging a Christmas card to never stop playing, lol And the decorations on the card sound just like him too. Poor Eden lol

And if Mircea licked the envelope, that would mean it was sealed with poison, right? Didn't it say in one of the books that Leeds are venomous? And Mircea's the father of all Leeds. That just makes it even more funny. Great job! And Merry Christmas!
greenglassghost chapter 3 . 12/25/2012
Ha ha ha! Actually, let me write it like this to be in the holiday spirit: Ho ho ho!

lol, very funny. Seems like a very Mircea thing to do, troll someone right before something important. I love how you have him being all serious and Eden's just annoyed and fed up with him. I wonder how she's managed to put up with him so long, lol

great job! I love this one!

And Merry Christmas!
greenglassghost chapter 2 . 12/1/2012
Haha, Mircea' such a troll! I love Ariel! And Mircea! Even though I get the feeling that he's really diabolical and is planning something awful for Eden and the rest of her army. And everyone in general. But I can't help love him. Hey do you read Facade too? I wonder what interaction between Mircea and Declan would be like, lmao