Reviews for She Said - He Said
Cecily chapter 26 . 3/2
Uh...Carlisle and a Esme made Edward and Bella suffer over a bet?! They were right to cut off Katie and her gold digger boyfriend, but Bella and Edward?

What about Emmett? That jackass never had to do without anything thanks to Rosalie. Maybe her parents should have been in this tough love bet as well.
Cecily chapter 21 . 3/1
It's not fair that Emmett doesn't have to deal with any repercussions, ever.
Cecily chapter 19 . 3/1
Love, love, love granny Swan for sticking up for Bella, and for still having gentlemen callers. Is husband number four a possibility?
Cecily chapter 16 . 3/1
I love granny Swan!
Cecily chapter 14 . 3/1
Bella is treated like the family slave. I hope her grandmother sends her to Chicago.
Cecily chapter 13 . 3/1
I knew Jacob was a lying ass! He made Bella feel like shit but she got her revenge.
Cecily chapter 11 . 3/1
Ewww. Bella photographing her naked brother...ewww! I hope Angela doesn't accidentally steal a job or scholarship from Bella. If Irina thinks Bella is Weber that could be problematic.
Cecily chapter 10 . 3/1
I was about to go nuts about the inequalities between Bella and Emmett. The parents pay all of Emmett's expenses, yet Bella has to pay them back?! And she couldn't go to the school of her choice the first semester because they were punishing Bella for Emmett's mistakes? That is just unfair.
Cecily chapter 3 . 3/1
Jacob is lying. If he had a girlfriend back home then why did Jasper warn Bella about him? That said she shouldn't have run away from everyone to cry. I guess she really is very innocent.
b3j02 chapter 28 . 7/18/2016
Awwwww! How wonderful! This story like your others ended too soon for me! It was great!
b3j02 chapter 18 . 7/18/2016
Cologne clouds give me migraines! Ugh poor Edward. I can't wait to see what he's plotting with Bella to save their hides. I hope its not a 'pregnancy scare' they are too cute together to be upset about a baby. Who knows. I thought them eloping might be cute. I am excited to find out what they are up to. Glad Jim was able to get rid of Jessica.
b3j02 chapter 3 . 7/16/2016
Aww poor Bella!
b3j02 chapter 1 . 7/16/2016
Oh this looks like it's going to be a fun one.
Lennuem chapter 29 . 1/8/2016