Reviews for She Said - He Said
b3j02 chapter 28 . 7/18
Awwwww! How wonderful! This story like your others ended too soon for me! It was great!
b3j02 chapter 18 . 7/18
Cologne clouds give me migraines! Ugh poor Edward. I can't wait to see what he's plotting with Bella to save their hides. I hope its not a 'pregnancy scare' they are too cute together to be upset about a baby. Who knows. I thought them eloping might be cute. I am excited to find out what they are up to. Glad Jim was able to get rid of Jessica.
b3j02 chapter 3 . 7/16
Aww poor Bella!
b3j02 chapter 1 . 7/16
Oh this looks like it's going to be a fun one.
Lennuem chapter 29 . 1/8
Loved it. Thank you!
Guest chapter 29 . 12/15/2015
great story i loved it.
timidvampire chapter 28 . 10/23/2015
another great story, loved this. and thats what I said x
sherryola chapter 29 . 4/17/2015
I loved this so much1 oh my. i'm so glad I found it. loved the E and b in this, and grandma Marie. It made me smile and laugh and left me feeling good.
sherryola chapter 21 . 4/17/2015
It's incomprehensible to me that parents would cut their kids off. It's not like they're blowing money on drugs and living that lifestyle. they're hard working college students. both sets of parents are slimy scu What would they do if their kids they consider so worthless were injured or something. would they even care?
sherryola chapter 16 . 4/17/2015
yay. Love gran!
sherryola chapter 14 . 4/17/2015
i actually agree with Edward here. my dad told me forever that when I was eighteen I was gonna move out on my own,a nd he meant it. so he had no say in my life after that.a nd he didn't always approve, but one thing I knew for sure was that he loved me and would be there for me in a crisis. i can't respect Bella for knuckling under and just saying okay, i'll go stay with my grandmother, even though that's not what I want to do. I don't blame Edward for being pissed. Bella should at least try to do both, go to her gran's and go to Chicago, break up the summer or something.
sherryola chapter 5 . 4/17/2015
yay. seriously, I was getting irritated with Bella and her rude responses to edward and her instant negative assumptions. Love edward here and love that maybe B is finally getting a clue.
sherryola chapter 4 . 4/17/2015
She's a little self-pitying, isn't she? But I understand, I've been there. Being disabled, I know guys don't see me as romantic material, and now i'm old enough that I don't give a damn anymore. but it hurt once upon a time. so while part of me whats to tell B to get over it, because an idiot like Jacob Black is not worth her tears, another part of me also understands.
sherryola chapter 2 . 4/17/2015
i think she's misjudged Edward, but in a way, i can't blame her, especially since he assumed aobut Jasper and then gave her that lame excuse. lol.
sherryola chapter 1 . 4/17/2015
i can't believe I've missed this story. I thought I'd gone through everything but the slash stories. I'm so excited to find something of yours I hadn't read. I like it so far. Feel for Bella, with a jerk brother like that, though it's a fun change from the typical perfect over protective Emmett brother.