Reviews for Madness
bxssun chapter 1 . 10/18/2015
This amazing. I love the details and descriptions on this; very vivid.
honeyMellon chapter 13 . 10/11/2014
Love the ending! I really enjoyed it! Now off I go to devour your other stories!
honeyMellon chapter 8 . 10/11/2014
Aww meanie! XD Can I just say that this is THE BEST confession scene I've ever read? It's sweet without being overly mushy or dramatic. Just perfect! Good job!
honeyMellon chapter 3 . 10/10/2014
Gosh, how did I manage to miss this gem?
clarit chapter 6 . 1/2/2014
It's so angsty, kind of harsh and romantic, it somehow feels like real life and a dream at the same time. :)
Chloe chapter 4 . 8/16/2013
I have no more time to continue reading this fascinating story, I have to stop now even if I want to know what is going to happen in the next chapter! But I should go.
Just the time to leave a positive review. I'm enjoying every single chapter. Really like it.
Chapters are not too short or too long, there's no confusion, Ichigo's thought is concise and clear. The story itself is good. Can't wait to finish it !

( Pardon grammar mistakes, not a native English speaker )
Ivy Jane Backer chapter 13 . 6/18/2013
I love a happy ending!
MMagnet chapter 13 . 6/15/2013
Thanks for this wonderful story.

You were really able to contrast the dependency with Ichigo's rehabilitation and recovery in the final chapter.

While he is no longer drugged by Grimmjow, there is equality in a way that displays how their relationship is more progressive development than anything else. Ichigo has set out what he wants to achieve; an objective and little by little he gains comfort in what was plannd.

While my review is a little incoherent, your writing and especially the metaphor and connections made in the final chapter was effective and really enjoyed the journey.

Wish I could have written more thansk again.
Mayuzu chapter 13 . 6/12/2013
I'm a sucker for fluff so I love the ending sooo much. Although I just realized now that in the past, Ichigo's addiction to Grimmjow wasn't love. I thought he loved Grimmjow but thought he wasn't loved back so he left. Guess I got it wrong ; Thanks for sharing the fic.
Mayuzu chapter 12 . 5/23/2013
Well, that's the case of a Grimmjow's addict who has failed in rehabilitating himself. Poor Ichigo but I hope Grimmjow will treat him right. Love the sexy play btw *wink*
Foxluna chapter 12 . 5/23/2013
awwwwwww man i was hoping to read a lemon -whining and pouting-
im glad their finally back together after years of being a part.
well please make sure to update VERY SOON! please and thank u!
laters,
Fox
WakamaMichiyuki chapter 12 . 5/21/2013
So well done. Can't wait for the next update :)
Aria6 chapter 12 . 5/20/2013
That's a terrible place to end it. :) Hehe...
Cheeva chapter 12 . 5/20/2013
It was so worth waiting for this! I can understand why you're satisfied with this, it's teasing, sexy and so emotional at the same time. Perfect madness! Thanks for sharing
Hollow Ichigo-Ichigo chapter 12 . 5/20/2013