Reviews for Madness
clarit chapter 6 . 1/2
It's so angsty, kind of harsh and romantic, it somehow feels like real life and a dream at the same time. :)
Chloe chapter 4 . 8/16/2013
I have no more time to continue reading this fascinating story, I have to stop now even if I want to know what is going to happen in the next chapter! But I should go.
Just the time to leave a positive review. I'm enjoying every single chapter. Really like it.
Chapters are not too short or too long, there's no confusion, Ichigo's thought is concise and clear. The story itself is good. Can't wait to finish it !

( Pardon grammar mistakes, not a native English speaker )
Ivy Jane Backer chapter 13 . 6/18/2013
I love a happy ending!
MMagnet chapter 13 . 6/15/2013
Thanks for this wonderful story.

You were really able to contrast the dependency with Ichigo's rehabilitation and recovery in the final chapter.

While he is no longer drugged by Grimmjow, there is equality in a way that displays how their relationship is more progressive development than anything else. Ichigo has set out what he wants to achieve; an objective and little by little he gains comfort in what was plannd.

While my review is a little incoherent, your writing and especially the metaphor and connections made in the final chapter was effective and really enjoyed the journey.

Wish I could have written more thansk again.
Mayuzu chapter 13 . 6/12/2013
I'm a sucker for fluff so I love the ending sooo much. Although I just realized now that in the past, Ichigo's addiction to Grimmjow wasn't love. I thought he loved Grimmjow but thought he wasn't loved back so he left. Guess I got it wrong ; Thanks for sharing the fic.
Mayuzu chapter 12 . 5/23/2013
Well, that's the case of a Grimmjow's addict who has failed in rehabilitating himself. Poor Ichigo but I hope Grimmjow will treat him right. Love the sexy play btw *wink*
Foxluna chapter 12 . 5/23/2013
awwwwwww man i was hoping to read a lemon -whining and pouting-
im glad their finally back together after years of being a part.
well please make sure to update VERY SOON! please and thank u!
laters,
Fox
WakamaMichiyuki chapter 12 . 5/21/2013
So well done. Can't wait for the next update :)
Aria6 chapter 12 . 5/20/2013
That's a terrible place to end it. :) Hehe...
Cheeva chapter 12 . 5/20/2013
It was so worth waiting for this! I can understand why you're satisfied with this, it's teasing, sexy and so emotional at the same time. Perfect madness! Thanks for sharing
Hollow Ichigo-Ichigo chapter 12 . 5/20/2013
Awws smut ruled! :D
MMagnet chapter 12 . 5/20/2013
I was glad to see what a great job you've done with this.

You really emphasise how Grimmjow is literally Ichigo's drug. He becomes so attatched, so dependant honestly addicted to Grimmjow the moment the cards are on the table. The impact of Ichigo's obssessive need for Grimmjow; the desire to touch and feel him really re affirms what Grimmjow was to Ichigo. Strangely I can't help but think weed was never the problem, rather the problem was Grimmjow all along. After all, he's the drug, Ichigo's drug and he has completely become addicted. Despite the fact that this chapter has ironically called "recovery", what you've done here is really draw a line in the sand that can go either way; good or bad.

The incessant taunting, acute change of character for Ichigo is heavily reminscent of what taking drugs would be like, or in Ichigo's case "taking Grimmjow" and the effects are instantant; his entire complexion was fixed on Grimmjow.
So the entire motif of addiction you've constructed is emphaslised so effectively here it made it all the more enjoyable to read.

Thanks!
MMagnet chapter 11 . 2/14/2013
This literally captured the entire construct of a relapse.
I think this chapter was conveyed poetically where the insight into Ichigo's own thoughts concerning Grimmjow, his presence how it is immediately enticing and how he can feel it, does relay that drug motif where the notion of just thinking of a drug - makes you need it.

I like the connection Ichigo had for Grimmjow, he tried to remain close in contact with him the entire time. A safety net in the sense that when they held hands, Ichigo felt relieved to be in the presence with his old friends and he even found it easy to breathe in a situation he escape from three years prior.

Grimmjow was also respecting of Ichigo and also needing, it seems Ichigo wasn't the only one suffering in the sense that Grimmjow couldn't keep his hands off Ichigo and even demonstrated that same reassurance Ichigo needed.

There was a nice sense of domestic friendship where there is a easy fluid and cordial discussion with friends where that banter and lively hood within a bar setting is conveyed quite effectively when pertaining to the context and circumstance of what is happening for Ichigo.

Nice sense of characterisation for Starrk and Shinji, there seems to be a spark between Nnoitora and him.

Ichigo may be pressing boundaries by crossing the threshold to Grimmjow's house, let's wait and see.

Thanks for this.
Black Storm Van Pendragon chapter 11 . 2/14/2013
*chuckles and squishes you* You're forgiven -I can see why enjoyed writing the chapter as much as I've enjoyed reading it. The chapter's so irresistibly teasing and sweet, all sugar and spice, as are your equally irresistibly endearing portrayal of the duo as always *squirms and sobs (in a good way)*

Oh by the way, its "Starrk". Double 'r' not double 'k' XD