Reviews for Every Scar Tells a Tale
Sixx.A.M2016 chapter 16 . 4/17
FINALLY! Someone hit her!
Can't wait for the update!
nikkali44 chapter 15 . 4/13
Ok the brother part threw me for a loop, hope you update soon so you can hopefully clear it up.
Sixx.A.M2016 chapter 15 . 4/8
holy sh**! Didn't see that coming!
Sixx.A.M2016 chapter 14 . 4/6
Dayuumm! Can't wait to see what happens.
Can someone please choke Kate right about now?
Sixx.A.M2016 chapter 3 . 4/6
can't wait!
Biohazard-Barbie chapter 14 . 3/17
Great story so far, can't wait to read more! :)
j18way chapter 12 . 10/21/2013
I'm so loving this story and can't wait for you to update it. Right this minute my views on Demetri is conflicting, I feel like he's a good guy that has to do something bad...but then again I might be wrong.

UPDATE SOON PLEASE :)
nikki chapter 12 . 9/25/2013
Witch hunting angels? I like it!
One concern though: If Beamster's a witch hunter, then why doesn't he hurt Scarlett? Is she not a witch then? And under who's orderrs is he working?
hoping to read more! xx
SammieLuvsFood chapter 11 . 7/16/2013
I love it! Tyler was perfect! Me gusta mucho
RebornRose1992 chapter 1 . 7/14/2013
wow keep going! :D
hisdeadpansy chapter 10 . 4/9/2013
love your story please update soon!
Lily M.85 chapter 9 . 2/24/2013
Great interesting story, I really enjoyed reading all nine chapters...can't wait to read more! :D
theskirilydoctor chapter 9 . 2/2/2013
Amazing :3 I like the fight between Nova and Scarlett, I was expecting Nova to back down instead of flaring up.
nightviera chapter 8 . 1/15/2013
I think Reid is my favorite, than Caleb than ty, I'd put Pogue in the list but i have a feeling he's taken (by you.) Anyways i have not actually seen the covenant but i love this fanfic!
Sara188 chapter 8 . 1/7/2013
Hey :)
Well I don't usually read Pogue-centered stories, but Scarlett is just so interesting I'm making an exception for you ;) and I also hope there will be some moments with Reid and Nova... Please write more chapters soon, cause it's a great story :)