Reviews for Every Scar Tells a Tale
iJo3L chapter 25 . 1/22
I really love the story, great ideas, great storyline or rather immersive storyline. I feel as if i can place myself as a character (spectator) within the story and have a "first-person's" perspective.

I LOVE the idea of making some things so obvious that they throw you off and remain vague even if you re-read the sentence/paragraph/chapter.

If I had to give any constructive criticism or something that is a little on the confusing side, it would definitely be the presence of angels within the story. The reason i say this is more-so due to the fact I don't get the full background as to why angels exist in the story (hopefully we get a chapter that explains that). In my understanding, angels are of a much higher level/realm/etc. in comparison to witches and it just seems like angels hunting witches (who one can easily say is a 'devil worshiper' and therefore that is why they hunt them) is something of a mediocre fashion, something that is beneath them? ("Like stealing candy from a baby").

All in all, I truly like this story and can't wait to see what happens next. I hated that Nov had to die, but I'm sure you have a great idea planned around that death. I do hope you're not phased by my 'constructive criticism' which is more-so a 'opinionated rant' but hopefully you get what i mean. I want a deeper immersion into the story one that makes me feel as if I'm inside the mind of the characters and everything makes complete sense (get what I mean? (I hope i don't come off as weird haha)).

PS. I read the whole story from start to chapter 25 so this is a single review meant for the whole story not just this chapter.

PSS. (If you're still reading this) GASP! NOT TYLER! He's my second favorite (after Pogue of course! :D) Please please please do write the next installment soon!
BlueLilyInDarkness chapter 24 . 12/23/2014
This story is really good. It's engaging and entertaining. Keep up the good work and please post more soon.
leebee14 chapter 24 . 11/7/2014
I don't know wether to cry or laugh.
0netflixme0 chapter 24 . 10/19/2014
loving it keep them coming...
Sixx.A.M2016 chapter 24 . 10/10/2014
That hit me right in the feels!
Sixx.A.M2016 chapter 23 . 9/22/2014
This chapter was awesome in every sense of the word. I love how you threw in the angels at the end, even though throughout that whole scene I was thinking of Supernatural's portrayal of the archangels lol
Isabeaux3 chapter 23 . 9/9/2014
It was Balthlazur
Guest chapter 23 . 9/4/2014
I thought it was Balthasar... We know who their after but they are definitely sidelines to the main characters bcz we barely know much after that. I vote for Balthasar. Chase seems to have a lot of other responsibilities in the story.
heartbreakerginny chapter 22 . 9/2/2014
Very emotional chapter! Update soon!
Sixx.A.M2016 chapter 22 . 9/2/2014
Ob shit! What's Chase gonna do to him?
Sixx.A.M2016 chapter 21 . 9/2/2014
Oooh! Dayum!
Kittycat0521 chapter 20 . 8/13/2014
Plz update soon
Sixx.A.M2016 chapter 20 . 8/3/2014
Love this and can't wait til the next chapter
bjq chapter 19 . 7/7/2014
fabulous
heartbreakerginny chapter 19 . 7/2/2014
Short but still good! Can't wait for more! Update soon!
48 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »