Reviews for Something More
YoreReader chapter 1 . 8/8/2014
Slowly but surely.

At least now they know how they both feel and are on the same page - it's just wrong timing as to execution.

But I can wait. We'll get there, for sure. And then it'll be a celebration of magnificent proportions. ;)
Quitealiar chapter 1 . 11/21/2012
I love how you thought this was hopelessly optimistic and it turned out to be somewhat pessimistic! You've see the newest episode right? If not, go, watch it now!
Moons88 chapter 1 . 11/18/2012
I love it! You've really captured the whole spirit of the characters and I can really see this happening in the series! Good work, keep it up!
Hufflelove412 chapter 1 . 11/17/2012
Awesome! This is so exactly what needs to happen!
irishpixie823 chapter 1 . 11/17/2012
Beautifuly put. I loved it
serenitymeimei chapter 1 . 11/16/2012
That was so incredibly perfect. Thank you for posting!
Marie King chapter 1 . 11/15/2012
This is a really fantastic story, as always you wrote both characters incredibly well, it made me smile from ear to ear, and left me feeling satisfied until the Season 3 Finale.

However I have to disagree with you, I think that Annie/Auggie are ready to be in a relationship.

Please keep writing more Annie/Auggie stories you truly have their voices and personalities down pat!
Busybee 123 chapter 1 . 11/15/2012
oh my gosh... that was epic!. you made me more excited for the episode. Great Job!
WasJustAReader chapter 1 . 11/15/2012
Yes! Yes, yes, yes. I am so nervous about/excited for the finale and this was a wonderful one shot to help tide me over. I agree that Annie and Auggie need to finally be in the right place at the right time and recognize feelings, but not actually be together yet. I just... ugh! That promo! Thanks so much for helping relieve the tension of waiting. Nice job!
Moongrl088 chapter 1 . 11/15/2012
Couldn't have done it any better myself! :)
call2wrshp chapter 1 . 11/15/2012
This is nice - and consistent with the promo - at least what they led us to think. Some of the best decisions either of them hve made in a while. You're right that they both need some time to let the past go before beginning a new relationship. And it's good that they value their friendship so highly that they don't want to put it at risk. This is the direction I wish the writers would go it, too, but somehow, I don't really think they will. We'll see...
Hikeyosemite chapter 1 . 11/15/2012
This was really great! While it satisfied my excitement over next week's tease, it was realistic as to Annie's frame of mind. I always enjoy your stories and am happy you took this scene on!
MirrorFlower and DarkWind chapter 1 . 11/15/2012
awwww just awww i love it
Guest chapter 1 . 11/15/2012
I hope something like that is gonna happen ...can't wait to see the season final
neshama chapter 1 . 11/15/2012
Bravo. And I agree 110% with you. I'm also both excited and terrified about the season finale.