Reviews for Enveloped in the Darkness
SanglanteAlouette chapter 25 . 3/28
Yaha ! That was a great story, and I had a really great time reading it. The idea of Harry becoming Voldemort's host is just brillant ! Now, I'm directly jumping to the sequel !
I actually cried.
Selina Novella chapter 22 . 3/1
Well it's Godric Gryffindor of course. And obviously Dumbledore conjured him. Either him or Hogwarts herself. Oh, or Nicholas Flamel. That could be a fun twist.
Grantilad chapter 25 . 2/28
I really love the way Voldemort is written here, still a psycho and incredibly deadly but not insane which many writers seem to jump to. I really enjoyed the relationship that he and Harry had. Can't wait to read the rest and see where this all goes.
OBSERVER01 chapter 25 . 2/19
awesome fic
Oh god please do not tell me the white jelly bean was sperm :') bitter and salty omfg
Rakaan chapter 25 . 2/13
A damn fine read! I thought a few times that Harry was acting like a brat, but that's exactly what he is really - an 11 year old brat with an inflated sense of his own importance. Very well done!
Rakaan chapter 5 . 2/13
Really looking forward to how this story turns out!
EvilMagician chapter 25 . 2/8
Epic, Epic story. Easily the best I've read in a long time. I see people post that about a lot of stories but for this one I mean it. Great job!
EvilMagician chapter 2 . 2/2
Very well written story and definitely has me hooked.
Intence! Though I thought Harry was going to toy with Flint a bit more in the duel – more time to hurt him, you see. I loved it none the less. And the quick defeat certailtly did make a point!
I love the fic (obviously, it's my third time reading it) and I'd most definitely want you to write that fic you gave us the preview of!
Lavonya chapter 1 . 2/1
Poor Harry...
Black has a staggering list of crimes? Wasn't his only alleged "big" crime about casting one curse? It allegedly killed a wizard and some muggles. That ought to pale in comparison to any Death Eater. The wizards don't seem to care too much about muggles who died during the war either, so the thing that really matters is that he allegedly killed one wizard. Then there's conspiracy to murder the Potters or whatever they call it, but he wasn't present so it's a far lesser crime than murder. His notoriety ought to have come mostly as reflected fame from Harry: if he weren't the Boy-Who-Lived, nobody would even know who Sirius is.
It's very funny to see a wizard saying that there has to be a God because magic exists. People have believed in witchcraft for far longer than Christianity or Islam has existed, and they never concluded that there must therefore be a single all-powerful God and no others (like is believed in the Abrahamic religions, where the capitalized "God" is used). "Magic, therefore Allah" is very perverse logic.

If wizards and witches are to have a religion, it ought to be something more accepting of witchcraft than one with a tenet like "thou shalt not suffer a witch to live", and containing magical rites and celebrations on their holy days like rituals with bonfires on Samhain etc. so they actually get something tangible out of their gods. Magical people are unlikely to be impressed with gods who have no effect on the world, unlike muggles who are used to magical stuff not happening and thus don't expect "miracles" (magic). Why would magicals worship a muggle God who appears to have all the magical power of a muggle? If there's a god that dark wizards and witches worship, it would probably be something like the Morrígan, not the God of Moses, or something like Hecate more generally for light and dark wizards and witches, and that only if they get some magical benefit out of worshipping them.
1,358 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »