Reviews for Enveloped in the Darkness
Waterdai chapter 14 . 4h
Your story is rather interesting, and im looking forward to seeing where it goes from here. One thing, though: huge author notes sections like you have here are kinda obnoxious, and artificially inflate the story size. Do you tone it down later on?
Bailey L chapter 25 . 8/29
Really loved how you characterized Voldie. And made Harry flawed. Not in a cliched way but in an actual "I can totally do this" and then "I definitely cannot do this" way. His panic moments were very relatable.
Kaeru Rei chapter 25 . 8/23
That was really, awesomely good. I'm off to read the second part, though I grieve that it seems to be discontinued. Nonetheless, thank you so much for this story.
Kaeru Rei chapter 21 . 8/23
I'm so shipping Cedric x Harry right now.
Please let Ginny not appear in this story at all.
Kaeru Rei chapter 19 . 8/23
That was amazing. I love Voldemort's personality and I love how truly dark and powerful Harry is.
Kaeru Rei chapter 17 . 8/23
That was definitely and by far the best Quidditch match I've read in fanfiction.
Kaeru Rei chapter 12 . 8/22
I hadn't expected sacrifices so seem this dark, but they work wondrously. Most writers I've encountered equal 'dark' to vicious. This is... different. I love it.
Kaeru Rei chapter 10 . 8/22
Also, I don't think it's the story's intention, but I'm beginning to think Harry and Cedric would make a fine match. I'll have to search for some ff on them later to quench my thirst of slash.
Kaeru Rei chapter 10 . 8/22
I know I'm biased but I dislike Ron. I hope he doesn't become one of Harry's friends.
Kaeru Rei chapter 7 . 8/22
Nooooooo! Why is this story so short? I would gladly read seven books on sullen, muggle-hating Harry by you!
Kaeru Rei chapter 6 . 8/22
Morgana's tits, was that a cum-flavoured bean?
Kaeru Rei chapter 2 . 8/22
Your writing is professional. I'm already mourning that there are these few chapters in the story. Can't wait to read what's next!
P.s.: I love dark Harry.
The Price of Power Heed My Sin chapter 6 . 7/28
I'm going to just ignore that Bean part and never ever think of it again
That was an amazingly written chapter. I love the interactions with Lucius
I had siri read this chapter as I am baking a pie, holy hell! If I didn't know it was harry that was speaking I'd think it was.. well you know
1,630 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »