Reviews for Enveloped in the Darkness
jana.muenzberg29 chapter 25 . 11/14
I hope there is a sequel, because the last chapter is only the beginning
Ulquiola chapter 4 . 11/13
i dislike that you made Draco "nice". hes an arrogant pompous prat in cannon. it wont worry that much in your plot to make Draco not "nice". very OOC
Kaiba13Dragon chapter 25 . 11/7
Such a great sorry...I should be doing homework but you now have me wanting to read the sequel!
5 Coloured Walker chapter 25 . 10/12
It... An interesting story. I'm not entirely sure I could call it good [It doesn't quite hit the notes I like.] in some ways, however it definitely intrigues and is an incredibly well written piece.

I urge those following me to read it through, and I look forward to catching up.
hermonine chapter 25 . 10/11
Great story, looking forward to reading the sequel.
Simianpower chapter 25 . 10/4
This was entertaining. Voldemort not as a mustache-twirling idiot who never, ever succeeds, but an actual smart character with reasonable motivations and goals. The plot did go a little off the rails with irrelevancies toward the middle/end, and the finale was rushed, but all in all it was a solid 7/10. I'd like to see more of this.
Simianpower chapter 16 . 10/3
It seems that in your rendition of the world, Dumbledore is not the only educator to have a creepy, unjustified, and frankly illegal desire to dominate the lives of their unrelated students even outside of school. They're teachers, not legal guardians or even friends. They have no right to make demands of out-of-school students.
felixlover chapter 6 . 10/3
umm what exactly was that flavor. its not what I think right
Simianpower chapter 11 . 10/2
So, ignoring the whole Quirrelmort can't touch Harry without burning up thing? Why? Deviations like that need explanations.
CharmedPotterHPH chapter 6 . 10/2
I can't believe that you wrote Harry having a cum tasting sweet that was hlarious.
Beth9891 chapter 25 . 10/1
Ohhh soo good! Can't wait for the sequel B-) thanks for sharing
Simianpower chapter 5 . 9/30
This did get better. We'll see how it goes. But how could Lucius apparate to a place he's never been and knows nothing about? Destination is the first rule. Just sayin'.
Simianpower chapter 2 . 9/30
Yeah yeah, blah blah, you're writing Voldemort's story and replacing "Tom" with "Harry". I don't care. It's not original. It's already been written. I get where you're going with it, but did it have to be so... obvious? So identical to Voldemort's story? It's trite. Luckily it's only two chapters, so hopefully things will pick up from here. My expectations have dropped a lot, though, as has my interest.
Quasipsychotic chapter 6 . 9/21
I'm re-reading this (Brilliant, by the way!) and got to the part about the beans. (I glossed over it the first time.)
An off-white bean that tasted tangy, salty and a little bitter? Was that what I thought it was? An eleven-year-old tasted that?...
Ah. Well. Introducing young Harry to the taste might be in good form. He would be more than acquainted to it in the future. Best start early?
Your dwellings on things that should have been squashed in one or two chapters. Okay I get it he killed Harry's parents let's move on to the plot please
1,441 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »