Reviews for Enveloped in the Darkness
Lilyaf chapter 6 . 7/10
Omg a white bean... I can’t breathe I’m laughing too hard
AwokenLunyr chapter 6 . 6/10
alas! semen.
ImHateful chapter 6 . 5/28
He ate the flavor of semen right? LMAO I STILL CAN'T GET OVER THAT
Zurver chapter 25 . 5/9
I loooove this, great jobb
KAW2015HPLOVER chapter 25 . 4/13
Thank you! Great story.. next segment please.. More please... we eagerly await your next writing, new avid e.
Midots chapter 25 . 4/2
Thank you for this. never seen a complete work based off first year alone. great narrative.
panneapple chapter 25 . 3/31
It was really nice to read this fanfiction! :D Might check out the sequel eventually
panneapple chapter 19 . 3/31
I was planning on leaving a review only at the end of the story but i had to leave one now, for one reason: it's hands down my favorite chapter of this fanfiction. It goes from being scared Draco is dead to Harry saving Draco with Voldermort's help to getting Snape here to talking with Narcissa and Lucius to the Dueling Pit and the vengeance and finally seeing Draco again? Heck I don't know if I'll go back and read this story again because 140k can take a while to read but I know for sure I will definitely go back and read this chapter again, several times.

Also I'm a sucker for seeing characters avenging their friends. What Harry's doing is not morally right or anything but boy it is cathartic.

So yeah anyway just in case I forget to leave a review after I finish reading the story: thank you for posting this story and I hope you have a great day! :D
Gay chapter 6 . 1/30
Did you give Harr n?
hplemonpersona chapter 2 . 1/26
Oof... those first two chapters were PAINFUL... sh#t.
iworshipthedarklord chapter 4 . 1/20
chapter 4 says chapter 6 and its after chapter 3 and before chapter 5 but after chapter 5 is another chapter 6
FlowersBite chapter 2 . 12/31/2017
Oh man Harry has it better than Tom Riddle did when he joined the magical world, harry has a bank account at Gringotts and Fame that he can manipulate.
mannd1068 chapter 25 . 12/30/2017
Loved this story, hope you are working on the sequel
RuetheWierdo chapter 1 . 12/28/2017
Please tell me he did NOT just eat a cum flavored jelley bean.
Guest chapter 6 . 12/11/2017
was the bean also... s-sticky?
1,664 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »