Reviews for Enveloped in the Darkness
I beg any background research to be done by Americans when writing about Britain
Greg chapter 4 . 12/27/2023
You seem to have missed a few purchases. How is he going to carry everything without a trunk? Potions without ingredients or cauldrons or stirring sticks or scales or knives? How will he take notes or write essays for class without quills, ink and parchment? Gloves for Herbology? Did you even go back and look at the equipment list on the Hogwarts letter?
Luiz4200 chapter 1 . 11/16/2023
I can easily picture Tom Marvolo Riddle experiencing something similar.
Roger chapter 6 . 8/23/2023
DID HARRY EAT A CUM FLAVORED BEAN?!
Lord Kronos1950 chapter 3 . 8/3/2023
Very nice can’t wait for an update
Lord Chronus chapter 19 . 7/27/2023
Personally, I think the "If you piss me off, I'll wreck you" message has been delivered quite sufficiently by Harry. I think the details were a bit too descriptive, but besides that, I understood the chapter well, and everything was clear, and very understandable. It was written well, and the title of "The Rage of Harry Potter" is perfect for this chapter. Great job with understanding what you wanted to write, and writing it in a way that readers can understand as well.
Lord Chronus chapter 2 . 7/26/2023
You like reviews. I like reviewing. Great work so far.
Lord Chronus chapter 1 . 7/26/2023
Intresting start, written very well.
maiqsmail chapter 12 . 6/30/2023
Okay, Albus Bloody Dumbdumb just encouraged the guy to perform sacrificial ritual and recommended runes for it? The fuck?
maiqsmail chapter 7 . 6/30/2023
Yay, onwards to cannon divergence!
maiqsmail chapter 5 . 6/30/2023
Interesting start, although Harry do sound too eloquent for a 11 y.o. at times. Perhaps, this is an orphanage with some impressive library and lots of free time, then?
maiqsmail chapter 2 . 6/30/2023
If I was Harry in this scene, there would be two questions that I would ask: why is she sure it was the killing curse that was cast onto him if there were no witnesses and the outcome is not what usually happens after killing curse? And what happened after that so he ended in non-magical orphanage?
half of my life is reading chapter 2 . 6/20/2023
His disposition reminds me of a young Tom Marvelo Riddle. Whom many know as Lord Voldemort
Victor Izotov chapter 5 . 5/12/2023
This is a well-written story, very interesting and easy to read. The only thing is, Harry seems too old for 11 years. I can't imagine a child having a conversation literally on an equal footing with an experienced politician like Lucius.
Tri-Edge chapter 10 . 3/9/2023
And now you're just handing out power-ups to Harry with no drawback? At least try to make it believable.
1,798 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »