Reviews for Enveloped in the Darkness
Tri-Edge chapter 6 . 3/9/2023
The characters come across as caricatures at times, not always mind you, but they are heavily flanderized. I'm not particularly a fan of it. Pansy's characterization was especially egregious.
Tri-Edge chapter 5 . 3/9/2023
This wasn't bad by any means, but it did feel too on the nose. There was nothing subtle here, in any ongoings: Lucius was as discrete as a battering ram at the gates; what more, Harry is acting nothing like his age would suggest, and with much too confidence for his situation.
Jay chapter 1 . 2/12/2023
I wish you could finish the sequel, Mister Brigade Sir. This is an awesome story…you’ve created the best Voldemort ever. I’m your fan.
Arcane Warhammer chapter 1 . 2/8/2023
Nice fic. Enjoy.
Tamy DC chapter 8 . 1/20/2023
I actually can't believe he gave THAT! to Harry, he's but a first year!
MollyMuffinHead chapter 14 . 11/22/2022
Thanks for the story.
Guest chapter 5 . 11/20/2022
Little side scenes between other characters, especially when they concern the lead character, add a lot of flavor to a story and are to be encouraged.
LiLbOoKwOrLd chapter 6 . 8/31/2022
If you haven't read it, Basilisk-born by Ebenbild is one of the best hp fanfiction in my opinion, and it has originality in spades... and as a bonus, it is really well written
Aselo chapter 14 . 8/15/2022
He claims not to be a ruthless serial killer but he did try to murder an infant of two of his foes which is pretty ruthless
Aselo chapter 12 . 8/15/2022
Surprised there isn't a creature of the air especially since 3 makes more sense
Aselo chapter 6 . 8/15/2022
Lmao if he ever figures out that bean it will be funny
holyzenitsu chapter 6 . 7/25/2022
ayo did he deadass eat a fucing nut bean-? DEADASS?
Anonymous chapter 20 . 7/13/2022
Constructive Criticism: If you plan to use the Deathly Hallows in this story, Lucius Malfoy would never say: "cloak of invisibility", because that is the name of the Deathly Hallow. He would say: "invisibility cloak."
Tsubaki-Akai chapter 22 . 3/23/2022
Minister Millicent Bagnold is a woman.
Infinitrix chapter 6 . 3/13/2022