Reviews for Enveloped in the Darkness
Loes-chan chapter 1 . 7/3/2016
nooo, poor little harry!
My name is Lily Potter chapter 5 . 7/1/2016
good story so far and I hope you did well on the exams!
DarkGhana chapter 25 . 7/1/2016
I truly loved reading this story! I love the plot of dark Harry but there isn't much of it I can read because it is mostly slash. So thank you so much for a)writing an awesome story, b)not making to slash, and c)for writing an awesome story with awesome plots and characters! You rock!
Jamr chapter 2 . 6/15/2016
I have a feeling that I've read this part many times before
Feanor-dutch chapter 2 . 6/8/2016
The first two chapters are inviting me to read on.

I like how Harry excepts the company of McGonagall some stories have Harry going alone i think its weird that an eleven year old goes alone to a place where he knows nothing about and its totally foreign to him.
Personally I always taught it strange to have children without magical parents walking about Diagon Alley without a wizard or witch. Not only do they not know where to go and what to buy where so there is a good chance that they pay to much or get subpar equipment but also it seems like big chance of a breach of the statue of secrecy mainly the parents buying magical objects for themselves.
Lord Adnoros chapter 6 . 6/7/2016
Oh mah God. A Semen flavoured bean. WHY!
Lord Adnoros chapter 5 . 6/7/2016
Lucius is right.
Guest chapter 8 . 5/26/2016
Dumbledore maintains a kind image, but his action speak otherwise. At the end of book five he admits that he knew that he condemned Harry to ten dark and difficult years. Not learned later, but knew before.
Even if we ignore everything else, he left Harry at the doorstep. He didn't have the decency to at least meet Petunia in person and say "I'm sorry, your sister is dead, here is your nephew."

He is described as kind and caring, but his actions cause more suffering for Harry than Voldemort's. Placing Harry with the Dursleys only makes sense if it was his plan from the beginning that Harry should die. Death couldn't be worse than living with the Dursleys. Also, Dumbledore said at the very beginning he wouldn't remove the scar even if he could. This scar is a Horcrux and the reason he wants Harry to die. Is this kind or caring?

Also, he has a prophecy about the only one who can vanquish the Dark Lord. And what is his plan? His plan is that Harry should get himself killed. Does he want Voldemort to win?

On top of this, he often knows things he should not, but at the same time seems ignorant of important facts. So the question is, did he really not know, or was he aware and decided not to help Harry?

Is short, he is described as kind and caring and almost omniscient, but his actions in canon speak otherwise.
Helpful.ish chapter 2 . 5/20/2016
Three words. Tom. Marvalo. Riddle.
the-darker-side-of-things chapter 25 . 5/15/2016
OHHHHHHHH
NabikiB chapter 19 . 5/11/2016
I'm going to be very disappointed if Voldie doesn't adopt Harry. Even evil overlords need an heir.
Guest chapter 4 . 4/28/2016
Now I'm getting excited
Astonisheddingle chapter 25 . 4/16/2016
Please hurry the fuck up and make a sequel!
Unless its already made... well.
I loved this. Finished it in a day and half a night! Thank you for writing.
Astonisheddingle chapter 22 . 4/16/2016
The man in the room was Godric Gryffindor. I think?
Astonisheddingle chapter 19 . 4/16/2016
this has made me sooo fucking happy! havent read a good fight/torture scene like that in a long time!
1,798 | « Prev Page 1 .. 11 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 31 .. Last Next »