Reviews for Enveloped in the Darkness
Perlz chapter 24 . 7/1/2021
I'm actually impressed Harry felt responsibility for what Fudge did. He could have just said fudge used him and left it at that. Even though people warned him against it. That's what he did in the books, kind of.
Perlz chapter 16 . 7/1/2021
I'm getting...sociopath vibes from Harry? He doesn't seem to have an emotional reaction to anything except anger. Though he appreciates friendship in a sense. Like with Cedric.
For example he feels like he "owes" Lucius, but has no kinder emotion or loyalty to him for all the help he was given.
Perlz chapter 14 . 7/1/2021
Wow...I can actually see this happening if Harry bothered to think critically or keep an open mind. It's so easy to do the "right" thing by one side if you don't think about it.
Then again he is starting another war..
Perlz chapter 13 . 7/1/2021
Sykes was really nice to Harry actually, even though Harry kept threatening him.
And Harry ..I'm not sure he respects anyone? Like their opinions don't matter to him in the slightest. Almost envy that.
Perlz chapter 11 . 7/1/2021
Everyone tried to warn Harry that Snape was dangerous and Harry cursed him behind his back? What would he have done if the curse hit? He could have been expelled!
Perlz chapter 10 . 7/1/2021
Hmm...I found it almost odd that Harry would distrust Lucius and even speak against him to Draco, after everything Lucius did for him. But that's an important part of Harry's personality I think. To be unapologetic and not blindly or through gratitude trust anyone.
Perlz chapter 9 . 7/1/2021
Dumbledore got power cuz of manipulation. There's no other way to keep the public's regard for so long. Even with Harry "their savior" they liked and hated him in turns.
I'm not saying he's an evil guy, but he isn't a very good one either.
Wow Voldemort! Lucius was loyal to him, even defending him to Harry and he gets repaid with a kick in the face.
Perlz chapter 6 . 7/1/2021
Omg. The every flavored bean! Rofl
Perlz chapter 4 . 7/1/2021
I always thought Draco would have made a really loyal and powerful friend if you didn't get immediately offended at his bit of attitude. Book Harry didn't have the maturity to see that. I'm glad this one did. He really cared about making friends.
Guest chapter 5 . 6/18/2021
Oh. Well, crap. The BWL is already on the darkside. I can't believe that one couple . . . just one couple literally rejected a small boy, turning him into a monster. Just like Thomas Marvalo Riddle. Merlin, he could become a right hand man . . . if not his lord.
Guest chapter 1 . 6/18/2021
Aww! That's so sad...
LANALLAMA05 chapter 6 . 6/15/2021
OMG I KNOW WHAT FLAVOR HARRY GOT FROM THE BEAN LMAOOOOOOOO
GauntPlane58 chapter 25 . 6/6/2021
By the way, the inscription on the mirror is off, I think.

i hsow not.

wohsi, not woshi.

As much as I wish Yoshi was in the novel.
StellarJade chapter 6 . 6/1/2021
Pedophile.
Guest chapter 2 . 5/1/2021
This story is amazing! It's so rare to find a fanfiction as well written and thought out as this one. I love how you changed his backstory so that it runs parallel to Voldemort's. It gives a clear reason for why Harry is the way he is in this AU. On another note, I can really hear McGonagall's voice in this story. All of the characters are still recognizable, despite the changes made to make the storyline probable. Great job!
1,797 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »