Reviews for Cerinia's Visitor
DodgeThis chapter 9 . 11/4/2014
This was so awesome and heartwarming, I wish there were more lengthy stories with a similar idea of positive human interactions in the star fox galaxy. At least on a friendlier note as this story was, most others are overly dramatic and depressing (like wars between humans and cornerians).

This story with so well written, great detail, flowed well, overall professional comparatively speaking over majority. And love the way you choose to handle the p.o.v.'s its so well organized and helps to follow whats going on with out confusion.

Deserves far more reviews, actually came back to review each chap since i read most of this on my phone and didn't have option to review at the bottom of the page. Sorry for short reviews, truly enjoyed even if previous comments dont suggest it. I really just want to help this get recognized as well as "Fate" since that was as good as this, though fate had quite a depressing moment at one point i still loved it overall.

Will be continuing onto your "Alternate" sequal, due to it trading a harsh ending for fluff, which I personally enjoy most of all and cant get enough of. Thanks for writing this story and a fluff alt sequel, it was well worth it, even if its still undiscovered and not given enough credit.
DodgeThis chapter 8 . 11/4/2014
Dang, glad he's alive after getting shot up worse than tupac... And i could have imagined his friend wouldn't be able up to safe gaurd his locket... oh well, may be for the best.
DodgeThis chapter 7 . 11/4/2014
Yikes, at least her family is safe. And she's fallen for him already! yay! :D Quite the close call for sure though.
DodgeThis chapter 6 . 11/4/2014
Wow, really loved this chp. So heartwarming! Wolf has good common sense and im grateful it worked out so well between them.
DodgeThis chapter 5 . 11/4/2014
Alright! Goodbye theo! Waking up to find her wrapped around him will be fun... Good stuff
DodgeThis chapter 4 . 11/4/2014
Oh geez, stuff starting to get crazy. Dont trust that theo dude... Great chp!
DodgeThis chapter 3 . 11/4/2014
Totally good stuff, she used his jacket but gave it back... so cute ;p
DodgeThis chapter 2 . 11/4/2014
Dude is so lucky getting warped to krystals world... Sucks she lost her voice though. Great chap
DodgeThis chapter 1 . 11/4/2014
Really enjoy the idea behind this story, or really any story that involves human relations with star fox for that matter. Nice first chp.
Order and Chaos - Qui Iudicant chapter 9 . 2/11/2013
I really enjoyed this story, I was surprised at the style of writing, but I got over it soon enough. The bottom line is, even though I'm new here on FF, is that you wrote an amazing story. Now, I'll be off to read Cpt. Fox's Fate story, and I'll tell him in a review that you sent me. Good writings to you.
Comrade chapter 9 . 12/26/2012
Hohoho! I bring gifts of reviews! xD
Lol, though my review may be more like a plague. Haha!

It definitely turned out way better than the first chapter!

Unfortuanately Wolf probably got teleported into Moscow and now the Russians have laser technology, WWIII breaks out and Russia dominates the world... xD

Spoken like a true Russia addict.

Otherwise, super duper great job! This is an excellent piece of work! Me so happy now! Well...except I can no longer look forward to an update to this story since it's finished... :(

Ah well...time to go trudge off to other stories now... :*(
GrimlockX4 chapter 9 . 12/25/2012
This was a very good Krystal/Human friendship story, great ending to the story really wish you continued it or planned on making a sequel.

I do hope you continue to make more Star Fox stories in the near future and if you do make a new Star Fox story I'll be there to read and review it.
Feuerstoss chapter 9 . 12/23/2012
Good chapter. The entire story was pretty solidly written and definitely enjoyable.

Unfortunately the ending really seemed rushed and albeit bittersweet, wasn't all that fulfilling. Even if you wanted to stop things as they were there are still several loose ends that should have been tied up. Whatever happened to Wolf's friend he lost when he was younger? Was he transported to Cerinia or elsewhere? That was introduced and not really resolved as far as I could tell.

Does Wolf heal up from his blaster wound? What are the implications of returning to Earth with advanced alien weaponry? If he somehow presented them to a company who could reverse-engineer them, there would be major questions to answer as to how he got them in the first place. Even if he kept them for himself, it's not like he could go to a shooting range with them and not attract attention.

I''m not saying this is a bad story, not one bit, but there's enough uncovered material here to lead into a sequel or at least extending the storyline a bit. I'd even go so far as to say this story deserves it.
RedStripe chapter 9 . 12/22/2012
That was good. I liked that one. Awesome work, dude.
Jedelas chapter 9 . 12/22/2012
What do you mean not required to leave a review?! My goodness, this story deserves them and damn well we should review!

It was written amazingly, I loved it throughout the whole story. Since you had the story focus on the growing 'love' relationship between Wolf and Krystal, I think it's safe to say you could label one of your genre to Romance instead.

Cpt. Fox had also helped me with my story and gave me the boost to write more than usual. xD I've actually read almost all of his stories and I loved every single one of them. Without him, I'm pretty sure I'd end up pretty bad.

Alright, more on the story;

That's a lot of P.O.V switches. Not saying it's a bad thing, it's actually quite nice to see it from so many ways. I do find Strike's first P.O.V quite funny. "Not again!" Ahaha! Anyway, I actually didn't find any mistakes made in this chapter, then again, I suck at locating errors and you've probably gone over this quite a couple of times.

I actually felt a bit sad on the last part. It's definitely hard to give up a love. Sad but good ending to a good story. :) I really hope you'd do more Star Fox fanfics, you're quite good at it despite the lack of knowledge. And if you do come back with another Star Fox fanfic, I'll be looking forward to it and will be following it! You can count on me with that.
46 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »