Reviews for Whenever You Remember
Someone chapter 2 . 12/27/2014
I luv dis.
LolzMaster101 chapter 2 . 12/6/2014
Omg this story was just perfect! You're such an amazing author, I wish I could write like this! Anyway thx for an amazing story! :D
darksy chapter 2 . 9/23/2014
I loved your fanfic. Is hot and cute at the same time and you have a great narrative!
Guest chapter 2 . 11/29/2013
Aww, a very well written fic ;)
curioanimefan chapter 2 . 11/17/2013
Very well done, only a few grammatical errors. Thank you for creating this wonderful story.
HopelessxDreams chapter 2 . 7/15/2013
This just gave me so many feels.'
I smiled, I cried, I got angry, I got sad, I got excited.
In such a short amount of time .
This was amazing.
Lovely.
You should definitely be an author.
This was just...PERFECT.
Anon chapter 2 . 5/30/2013
This is seriously the best harvest moon fanfic I have ever read.
Art Witch - Aka Mizu chapter 2 . 2/19/2013
Wow that was amazing! I absolutely loved it! Though, a bit of constructive critisism: the tenses you use should match. I noticed yiu'd switch between present and past tense. Other than that, everything was gramatically correct.
MDMuffy chapter 1 . 2/11/2013
Wow, it's been a while since I enjoyed such a good Harvest Moon FF like yours. It was really fun to read it and I loved reading it. From the beginning to the end. Some small typos are in it. But dont let that bother you. In that awesome story are 2 or 3 typos no problem.
Keep it up
Princess Peachella chapter 2 . 1/25/2013
Great job, I absolutely loved it :)
hufiesnfdsjhioesnfuhsdauirwnio chapter 2 . 1/6/2013
This was so cute hehe I might be kind of late but..this..was amazing
chelsietta chapter 2 . 12/26/2012
Incredible story!
It was so unique and cute, I loved it.
Towards the end I got nervous that Chelsea wouldn't remember, and that she'd just accept it, so I was thrilled when she remembered it all :) good job.
3BlackRoses chapter 2 . 12/23/2012
Aww, that was a very sweet and nice story :')
Kazane Hime chapter 2 . 11/25/2012
Wow... Very good job. I don't know exactly how to phrase it but the story is absolutely amazing :3
Catharmel chapter 2 . 11/23/2012
What a sweet story! Enjoyed reading it.