Reviews for Moments in the Aftermath
Why do I get the feeling this is supposed to be you and your husband with the names and everything...
JasonVUK chapter 22 . 10/7
X3 Awww! 8D Awwww it was so cute! X3 Awwww!
Macrox chapter 13 . 8/7
It has been so long since I last read another one of your fanfics, but it never ceases to amaze me. I have no words but, "Good Job" and "Keep up the Good Work" for you because in all honesty they're the best way to describe your works. I have only minor knowledge of the Garfield/Raven comic pairing but somehow you make it like I want to fucking read the comics. which I can't(Damn you 3rd world inadequacies). Really, Keep it up. If ever(and I highly doubt it) that you lose all your fans just remember that I will always like your works. Especially the Raven and Beastboy pairs.
ThommyPickles chapter 22 . 6/30
Aww. That was sweet and adorable. The parallelism was great too. I really enjoyed this one.
Aw, I actually really liked this one! It was cute :)
CheeseJellyBean chapter 22 . 6/29
Oh, Micky you're so fine, you're so fine you blow my mind, Hey Micky! Hey,hey,hey Micky!

Another unique one-shot told in a most innovative way and again showcasing your talents.

To be honest, one-shots have never really been my thing though. I find myself more interested in this longer work you're mentioning than the next moment in the aftermath.

Whatever floats your boat though.
Purplerave chapter 22 . 6/29
I love that you are trying new and different perspectives. Honestly, this chapter was great. Viewing the Titans from the civvies eyes was a simple and bold move but one you pulled off. Keep up the good stuff and i look forward to your longer fic!
Purplerave chapter 20 . 6/29
This whole arc was fantastic. The Sins were great! I enjoyed how u wrote the characters and Garfields line to Lust before he transformed definitely had me thinking of a similiar scene from my favorite movie Serenity. Double points for you! Lol. If u havent watched it, i highly reccommend. The epilogue was my favorite chapter. It was honest, sad, terrifying, and it made me cry a little. Mostly because i can empathize with how they feel. And i have you to thank for such a wonderful emotional experience. I love stories that
give me the feels. So keep on writing cuz i may be addicted to your work. Fan for life!
krostovikraven1 chapter 22 . 6/28
Aww, that was very sweet indeed and I have to say, I have that same argument about the cereal brands with my son, and he's 14. I guess they never grow out of the cereal phase :) and I'm glad I'm not the only one to have to put up with that, even if they're imaginary characters.
CheeseJellyBean chapter 21 . 6/28
Great, amusing little one shot.
I like the way you make references to previous events in your timeline and show how the titans have all grown from it. Keeps the consistency going.

I think your characterization was spot on. Speedy with his innocent-not-too-innocent ways and everyone's reaction to that. Really good establishing of his character.

Perhaps Raven's last line was perhaps a little cheesy, but I think she'd say things like that at this stage in their relationship.

Also love that BB can still be a badass when he wants to.
Dude, maybe that's an idea. He let loose quite a bit during the war, didn't he? Traumatizing Psimon so much and going near kamikaze sometimes. I wonder if he still carries around any of that ruthless savagery he relied on for so long? Hmm...
twistedpremise chapter 22 . 6/28
Dawwwwww... so adorable! (And yes, a 23-year-old male just said that. Both online and in real life). For a story with so little actual BB-Rae, this was one of the most meaningful plots I've come across in quite a while... Kudos! (I really wanted it to end with some kind of fluffy scene with Raven and Changeling, though. That would have put it over the top.)
CheeseJellyBean chapter 20 . 6/28

That was intense. Intricately intimate.

You know you're doing something right as an author when you elicit a response. Whether making someone laugh in a comedy, scream in a horror or feel whatever the hell I just felt reading that.

You've done something entirely unique here, speaking from a BB/Rae fic perspective. Beautiful sadness and terrified love.

Fantastic writing.
Jimmy1201 chapter 22 . 6/28
Nice chapter showing that at least some of the people in Jump City have a bit of the hero in them also. Not to mention a discerning taste in cereals. :) Interesting that Michelle found that Beast Boy might be attractive from a distance, but up close, she has her own hero that is better. Thanks. Jimmy
Aqua Rules chapter 22 . 6/28
This was so sweet! This is my favorite chapter so far in this series. :)
twistedpremise chapter 13 . 6/27
Yes, yes yes yes yes! I love the "closeted researcher" Garfield, I always theorized that he'd need a thorough understanding to perfect his forms, but your idea about "field research" with comments like "not enough to jamb signals" or the hyena call was even better. This is a great character development chapter, almost a shame it's not part of some greater storyline- though I guess the benefit of a bunch of one-shots like this is that they don't have to be exclusive, they may actually all be part of the same universe. Thanks for your emphasis on keeping things like this in-character and canon-compatible, by the way. Great writing!