Reviews for Moments in the Aftermath
Darkhorse chapter 9 . 5/11
I really enjoyed the fact that x and the bb and wing had a friendly conversation while fighting. I always liked x.
The Keeper of Worlds chapter 4 . 3/13
My heart just sang here:)
bbraeeverybbday chapter 7 . 2/3
silent is beautiful
Guest chapter 22 . 11/2/2015
Why do I get the feeling this is supposed to be you and your husband with the names and everything...
JasonVUK chapter 22 . 10/7/2015
X3 Awww! 8D Awwww it was so cute! X3 Awwww!
Macrox chapter 13 . 8/7/2015
Damnit...
It has been so long since I last read another one of your fanfics, but it never ceases to amaze me. I have no words but, "Good Job" and "Keep up the Good Work" for you because in all honesty they're the best way to describe your works. I have only minor knowledge of the Garfield/Raven comic pairing but somehow you make it like I want to fucking read the comics. which I can't(Damn you 3rd world inadequacies). Really, Keep it up. If ever(and I highly doubt it) that you lose all your fans just remember that I will always like your works. Especially the Raven and Beastboy pairs.
ThommyPickles chapter 22 . 6/30/2015
Aww. That was sweet and adorable. The parallelism was great too. I really enjoyed this one.
Guest chapter 22 . 6/28/2015
Aw, I actually really liked this one! It was cute :)
CheeseJellyBean chapter 22 . 6/29/2015
Oh, Micky you're so fine, you're so fine you blow my mind, Hey Micky! Hey,hey,hey Micky!

Boom.

Another unique one-shot told in a most innovative way and again showcasing your talents.

To be honest, one-shots have never really been my thing though. I find myself more interested in this longer work you're mentioning than the next moment in the aftermath.

Whatever floats your boat though.
Purplerave chapter 22 . 6/29/2015
I love that you are trying new and different perspectives. Honestly, this chapter was great. Viewing the Titans from the civvies eyes was a simple and bold move but one you pulled off. Keep up the good stuff and i look forward to your longer fic!
Purplerave chapter 20 . 6/29/2015
This whole arc was fantastic. The Sins were great! I enjoyed how u wrote the characters and Garfields line to Lust before he transformed definitely had me thinking of a similiar scene from my favorite movie Serenity. Double points for you! Lol. If u havent watched it, i highly reccommend. The epilogue was my favorite chapter. It was honest, sad, terrifying, and it made me cry a little. Mostly because i can empathize with how they feel. And i have you to thank for such a wonderful emotional experience. I love stories that
give me the feels. So keep on writing cuz i may be addicted to your work. Fan for life!
krostovikraven1 chapter 22 . 6/28/2015
Aww, that was very sweet indeed and I have to say, I have that same argument about the cereal brands with my son, and he's 14. I guess they never grow out of the cereal phase :) and I'm glad I'm not the only one to have to put up with that, even if they're imaginary characters.
CheeseJellyBean chapter 21 . 6/28/2015
Great, amusing little one shot.
I like the way you make references to previous events in your timeline and show how the titans have all grown from it. Keeps the consistency going.

I think your characterization was spot on. Speedy with his innocent-not-too-innocent ways and everyone's reaction to that. Really good establishing of his character.

Perhaps Raven's last line was perhaps a little cheesy, but I think she'd say things like that at this stage in their relationship.

Also love that BB can still be a badass when he wants to.
Dude, maybe that's an idea. He let loose quite a bit during the war, didn't he? Traumatizing Psimon so much and going near kamikaze sometimes. I wonder if he still carries around any of that ruthless savagery he relied on for so long? Hmm...
twistedpremise chapter 22 . 6/28/2015
Dawwwwww... so adorable! (And yes, a 23-year-old male just said that. Both online and in real life). For a story with so little actual BB-Rae, this was one of the most meaningful plots I've come across in quite a while... Kudos! (I really wanted it to end with some kind of fluffy scene with Raven and Changeling, though. That would have put it over the top.)
CheeseJellyBean chapter 20 . 6/28/2015
...Damn...

That was intense. Intricately intimate.

Damn...

You know you're doing something right as an author when you elicit a response. Whether making someone laugh in a comedy, scream in a horror or feel whatever the hell I just felt reading that.

You've done something entirely unique here, speaking from a BB/Rae fic perspective. Beautiful sadness and terrified love.

Fantastic writing.