Reviews for Moments in the Aftermath
SilentGreenThief chapter 12 . 4/18
I just wanted to thank you for uploading this. Between this and Titans Together, I ended up losing four hours where I thought I was going to be watching the minutes pass by. I had a really bad panic attack last night - the worst I've ever had - and I've been dreading going to bed tonight for obvious reasons. Thanks to you, I managed to forget about it and take my mind off things, so thank you very much for that.
Paoranoisu chapter 4 . 3/23
I'll say it in the most fangirl way possible "UGH MY FEELS!" Seriously this chapter got me over emotional, I was just thinking Oh they should have a baby and then BAM you put me through this emotional twist. I don't know if I hate you for this or love you for all your stories.
GRAVENFYRE chapter 1 . 2/9
Duuuuuuude i love your writing skillz i read this and titans together abd i think your great thats why i beg you to consider my story and make it your own..during a fight with slade raven gets hit by an explosive disc,beastboy abandones the fight to pull her to safety and lets slade run past and robin have a huge argument and in the heat of anger robin says bb is not a real hero and says hes still a kid,that results in beastboy quiting unnanounced and going off the grid,2 months later robin holds a worldwide titans meeting and declares that he is leaving the titans to pursue an offer from the JLA and encourages others to plan a life outside the titans,3 years later robin,raven,jericho,starfire,bumblebee, and kid flash are sent by the leage to investigate a lead in the brother hood in the jungles of they run into a group led by beastboy (his group is composed of pantha,argent,redstar,kole,wildebeast,jinx,speedy and a newly turned good guy mammoth)who gathered a team to hunt the assassinator of gnark,after an accident leaves them stranded with no communicators and a few wounded(bb and rae find time to talk and confess their feelings for each other)they are forced to work together,robin forcibly asserts leadership by attacking beastboy while they are out hunting for food but they are captured by redx and handed over to the brother hood,they are told that the justice league is busy fighting a full assault on the watchtower by tamaranian forces led by blackfire as a distraction while they attempt to raise trigon to grant them infinite power,so the conjoined teams find the lair and where bb and robin are held,but in a shocking twist redx helps them escape and even stays behind so he can fend off ravager(slades daughter) but manages to escape and help in the final battle,they fight a long 4day battle and prevent the demon spawn from spreading with help from the reinforcment lantern corps but they tragicly lose bumblebee,jericho,kole,kidflash,argent and mammoth...small details:raven and bb are in love,cyborg died in a fight against cinderblock,mammoth is after the brother hood to avenge gizmos assassination.
Gweneveire chapter 12 . 1/1
Ahh, just went back and re-read these. Love them! If you're still alive out there, I hope you're doing well! I miss one of my favorite TT writers :)
Ms0Nicole0 chapter 12 . 12/5/2013
Mwhahaha I love it!
ScagsFanForLife chapter 4 . 12/5/2013
This one-shot was awesome. I read it as I was listening to "The Dog Days Are Over" by Florence the Machines, and I thought it fit pretty well. Great job with the story!
QuxxnofThrones chapter 8 . 11/10/2013
I love all of these little moments but Family is my favorite, this is maybe my third time reading it , I wish there was more to it!
Kodra chapter 1 . 11/4/2013
Yay! A chapter with the kids. I love this side of Raven, although I'll be the first to admit that I think she'd be a bit more apprehensive of bringing the kids on full time for a job she's been made very well aware of the risks.
purplerave chapter 12 . 11/2/2013
Oh man this was a good one. A nice change of pace for me since I've been reading some pretty heavy fanfics lately. Glad to have checked up on this and looking forward to more.
QuxxnofThrones chapter 12 . 10/22/2013
I'm really enjoying your stories, you're very talented. I hope you update this one soon, keep up the great work. My favorites so far are Melvin's first date, the one where he let the beast out and Tease but I love all of them.
Baku babe chapter 12 . 9/21/2013
And this folks is how you keep your marriage life going XD
Baku babe chapter 11 . 9/21/2013
You are amazing, I'm at a loss for words, honest. No words could possibly convey my feelings on this chapter.
Baku babe chapter 1 . 9/18/2013
I agree whole-heartedly with your thought in the end, and I LOVE Raven and the lil tykes ;-)
one of none chapter 12 . 9/15/2013
You should do a few holiday storys and have bb or rae warm the other up to likeing said holiday
Arcticircle chapter 3 . 9/14/2013
Are you going to write a honeymoon chapter?