Reviews for Something about you
Guest chapter 11 . 12/5/2012
Please don't stop!
Guest chapter 9 . 12/3/2012
I didn't expect you to update so soon but it made me a little sad.i didn't liked Amy from the beginning so that scene wasn't a surprise.i really thought that the pain was just a false alarm
babydake93 chapter 10 . 12/4/2012
Ahh I don't want it to be a sad ending all the ones I've read are sad lol can't wait for your last chapter please update soon
k13veggie chapter 8 . 12/3/2012
i didn't expect a new chapter so soon but it made me a little sad.i didn't liked amy from the beginning so that scene with her didn't surprise me.i thought the pain was just a false alarm.
k13veggie chapter 9 . 12/3/2012
the last review was from me.i think i forgot to log in
Samantha McIntyre chapter 7 . 11/30/2012
Loving this story it's so detailed which is what i love. Can't wait for baby Seth to arrive.
k13veggie chapter 7 . 11/25/2012
thank you for the new chapter! i was having some doubts about whether he was actually happy.i'm not really a romantic but i sometimes crave this "cute fluffy stuff" .
im not obssesed chapter 6 . 11/19/2012
This story is amazing, I hope you update again soon :)
Samantha McIntyre chapter 4 . 11/17/2012
Great story, i think this is exactly how he is ok he likes his nights out but i think he prefers to have a quite one on one with his date. If it was me i'd want to do nothing other than spend time with him all day and all night. Keep the chapters coming.
k13veggie chapter 4 . 11/17/2012
i think this it's the best fanfic about seth. thank you for updating so fast