Reviews for Never Give Up No Matter The Odds
dirtdiver60 chapter 12 . 11/26
I thought i was about to cry ! You're just so mean, but i forgive you ! Super Fanfic otherwise !
xSCE94x chapter 12 . 1/31/2013
I LOVE this story! :D Jake and Sherry are sooo cute
kultkayleighofficial chapter 12 . 1/15/2013
Awwwwwwwww! . please write more... i cried so badly at this, you are so amazing, really! I hardly like fanfics and yours - i can't get enough of!
kultkayleighofficial chapter 9 . 1/15/2013 this has... wow JUST WOOWWWW
Omg i love you! XD
kultkayleighofficial chapter 8 . 1/15/2013
magical... listening to HIM too - old school and OMG it fits with these two...x
kultkayleighofficial chapter 6 . 1/15/2013
AHhhh! so amazing, you have me hanging on a fine hair hereeee.. thank god theres more chapters! ;)
kultkayleighofficial chapter 4 . 1/15/2013
awesome... no words actually, perfect writing!
kultkayleighofficial chapter 3 . 1/15/2013
ahhhhh! this story is sooo gooodddd . please dont stop writing!
MissResEvil chapter 12 . 1/8/2013
Pleaaaase keep writing! You write the best stories! I started crying at James 'death' scene. Gaahh! It was wonderful(:
Bravo! But seriously please continue(:
TenebraeCullen chapter 12 . 1/4/2013
Aww i lovee thiss! Gonna update ?
HelenaKennedy chapter 12 . 12/27/2012
I gotta hand it to you. For a first fanfic you really blew me off. The storyline was nice and easy to follow though there is one thing. You have so many grammatical errors and misspelled words and phrases. I love the story to the core but i hope you can fix your english.

Little Gem Magnolia chapter 12 . 12/9/2012
This was a pretty nice first fic.
Foetida chapter 12 . 12/4/2012
Jake can't be dead! Just can't, pls don't kill him again. Glad you made him back and get Sherry :)
So, is this the end? Or maybe there'll be next chapter of it?
the-laughingstock chapter 12 . 12/2/2012
Aw! What a cool story! I really liked how this felt like RE 6 yet had a good mix of Jake and Sherry lovin'
Guest chapter 12 . 12/1/2012
Wow! I really loved your story. I also enjoy the fact you update a lot. Well keep up the great work.