Reviews for Reunion
Sy chapter 1 . 5/14/2014
Thank you for writing such a happy conclusion for them!
Amanda Pall chapter 2 . 1/7/2014
Wonderful! Keep writing stories about this show!
klove1 chapter 2 . 3/9/2013
O my gosh. Now that I have already written so much about this couple, I can read and marvel at the wonderful writing of others (just did not want to steal other people's ideas or cloud my own imagination before). So beautiful and different from what I had imagined, yet somehow we all capitalize on their love and devotion to each other. Will you be writing any more at all? I found something yesterday in a Soompi thread and went right to read. Thank you. I felt like I relieved my November again.
Guest chapter 2 . 3/8/2013
Really well written! You are amazing. I also love your other story on Eun soo. I hope that you will have time to finish her side of story over the 24 episodes.
JustWannaBeAnonymous chapter 2 . 2/25/2013
You should continue. I want to know what the WooDalChi said when they heard that Eui Seon was back..
otakuxbeat chapter 2 . 2/2/2013
i loved it so much, this is exactly how i ex[ected their reactions to be and this is a very popular topic in Faith category but i think yours is the best :)
shiki chapter 2 . 11/20/2012
Can't help but SWOON so sweet and touch, almost tear on my eyes... could you please write more, after their reunion, wedding, live with each other... Oh my imagination go crazy right now! I want more imja couple! I need more! pleaseeeeeeeeeeeeee
Midori-Ann chapter 2 . 11/19/2012
I 'm speechless. Love it so much :) especially that part with his Woodalchi, how they helped him to survive without her :) and of course everything. I'm gonna miss it.
Lauren chapter 2 . 11/18/2012
Gosh. This is so sweet and poignant...i love the last paragraph to bits that this is just the first step in their lives together and even if they stumble and fall back, it is ok because they are together now...i look fowa to some happier moments bethween the 2 now.
MidnightRosebud chapter 1 . 11/18/2012
Awwww! That was so cute! :D

I see that you believe, as I do, that it has only been the rest of her "traveling year" for Eun Soo, while time has passed more greatly for Choi Young. It's nice to know someone else was thinking along the same lines. :)

Thank you for sharing your story! Don't you almost wish they had elongated that last episode juuuuuust a smidge more so we could see after the immediate reunion to see something like this? ;D Haha But I guess that's what fanfiction is for.
the-wayward-painter chapter 1 . 11/16/2012
This story makes me happy the show ended at them just staring at each other at the tree. So beautiful!
Una chapter 1 . 11/15/2012
Well written, you captured the mood of that last scene perfectly and spun it further. Thank you for sharing!
jhl chapter 1 . 11/15/2012
Oh My! This was exactly the ending I was wishing to happen at Episode 24. Thank you every much. I will be looking forward for what's next for our Imja Couple in your version in your coming chapters. Aja!
Midori-Ann chapter 1 . 11/15/2012
Yay,I have fallen in love with your story, so beautiful and touching :3
Elizabeth-nightwatchman chapter 1 . 11/15/2012
I really like your interpretation of the time after the end of the episode. Well done! :)