Reviews for Blast from the Past
Tan-she chapter 1 . 11/17/2012
Amazing! I love dragon ball as well, and found this after reading your new update to between men and wolves. Guess you have a knack for a lot of different fandoms, how great! This scene was a lot more steamier than the lemon in mononoke you wrote, but both lemons fitted the characters so well. Even Goku's naivety was good, not to over/underdone. Great I look forward to the sequel!
Dan chapter 1 . 11/17/2012
This was HOT! Can't wait for the sequel and add more gcc ;D
Jin chapter 1 . 11/17/2012
This is really great! Love their little game ;)
Mew57 chapter 1 . 11/17/2012
Its wonderfully written... I love this! I'll check all of your stories as soon as my finals are over :D
p.s more gcc please. they're are my fav couple.
Nura20 chapter 1 . 11/17/2012
OMG.. OMG! you have just written my new fav story. More gcc please :)
A dbz fan chapter 1 . 11/17/2012
LOVE IT! Looking forward for more gcc plus lemons .
Sokka2Me chapter 1 . 11/15/2012
Bravo. Just bravo. Dragon Ball was the very first anime I grew up watching (plus Sailor Moon) and now that I'm older I wondered, "Why does Goku stay?" If it was anything like this, I can see why. I LOVED how you brought out her old suit. That was cute. I actually feel you did a great job. You can tackle a bunch more than Spirited Away and Princess Mononoke. The forplay was sexy, and the story awesome. Can't wait for more. Good luck on your novel
MiggyMeista chapter 1 . 11/15/2012
Well I will say this, you did capture Goku's naive personality quite well. And it's always good to see a lemon involving these two as I find Chi-Chi to be a very underrated beauty. All in all it was an enjoyable read and I thank you for writing this.
McVonD chapter 1 . 11/15/2012
Wow... Just... Wow.
Seriously well done, I've read this over like five times already and it's quality!
I'm eagerly awaiting for 'Collision' and please write some more G/CC fics, I beg you!

MissySullivan chapter 1 . 11/15/2012
Loved it! You did a wonderful job I think :D Looking forward to the sequel!
kojiharu chapter 1 . 11/15/2012
You sure this is your first DB story? Because you did reeeallly GREAT on this! I'm loving your Goku. Spot-on on his character! Am very much impressed! And the 'game'...oh the game...and Chichi's little show...H.O.T. !
I've enjoyed it so much. Thanks bunch! Looks like we have another great writer to watch out for in this section! Welcome to the GCC fandom girl! See you around!
tevinssj7 chapter 1 . 11/15/2012