Reviews for Blast from the Past
Guest chapter 1 . 11/23/2012
Loved every bit of it! Please write more Goku/Chichi stories. They're one of my favorite couples :)
Closet Perv chapter 1 . 11/19/2012
Whoa... That was... GAWDD DAMN! 3
Eromast chapter 1 . 11/18/2012
Wow... this was fantastic. The game was so sexy, and the writing was really great. :) I'm looking forward to the next sequel, please post it up soon! Fantastic work.
mimi chapter 1 . 11/17/2012
You have written so well, not overdone or underrated at all. :) There should be more gcc lemons in the dbz fandom. Really tired of all those overrated veg/bul and yaoi fics.. :/
Just a reader1 chapter 1 . 11/17/2012
I enjoyed this so much! There should be more such gcc fics :-D
Tan-she chapter 1 . 11/17/2012
Amazing! I love dragon ball as well, and found this after reading your new update to between men and wolves. Guess you have a knack for a lot of different fandoms, how great! This scene was a lot more steamier than the lemon in mononoke you wrote, but both lemons fitted the characters so well. Even Goku's naivety was good, not to over/underdone. Great I look forward to the sequel!
Dan chapter 1 . 11/17/2012
This was HOT! Can't wait for the sequel and add more gcc ;D
Jin chapter 1 . 11/17/2012
This is really great! Love their little game ;)
Mew57 chapter 1 . 11/17/2012
Its wonderfully written... I love this! I'll check all of your stories as soon as my finals are over :D
p.s more gcc please. they're are my fav couple.
Nura20 chapter 1 . 11/17/2012
OMG.. OMG! you have just written my new fav story. More gcc please :)
A dbz fan chapter 1 . 11/17/2012
LOVE IT! Looking forward for more gcc plus lemons .
Sokka2Me chapter 1 . 11/15/2012
Bravo. Just bravo. Dragon Ball was the very first anime I grew up watching (plus Sailor Moon) and now that I'm older I wondered, "Why does Goku stay?" If it was anything like this, I can see why. I LOVED how you brought out her old suit. That was cute. I actually feel you did a great job. You can tackle a bunch more than Spirited Away and Princess Mononoke. The forplay was sexy, and the story awesome. Can't wait for more. Good luck on your novel
MiggyMeista chapter 1 . 11/15/2012
Well I will say this, you did capture Goku's naive personality quite well. And it's always good to see a lemon involving these two as I find Chi-Chi to be a very underrated beauty. All in all it was an enjoyable read and I thank you for writing this.
McVonD chapter 1 . 11/15/2012
Wow... Just... Wow.
Seriously well done, I've read this over like five times already and it's quality!
I'm eagerly awaiting for 'Collision' and please write some more G/CC fics, I beg you!

x
MissySullivan chapter 1 . 11/15/2012
Loved it! You did a wonderful job I think :D Looking forward to the sequel!
47 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 Next »