Reviews for Something More
Knit Bug chapter 1 . 9/27
This was a wonderful story. Thank you so much for sharing this great one shot. I loved how they were opposites but complemented each other.

Knit
Isao84 chapter 1 . 9/22
Short and sweet! Lovely story
dazzled eyes22 chapter 1 . 9/20
Aww! This was great. I loved how their desire for each other came out and they explored taking that next step from friends to lovers. The choice of black swan tattoo on her hip was perfect.

Thanks for sharing.
starsmina chapter 1 . 9/19
thanks for writing, loved it.
it's simply me n you chapter 1 . 9/18
What better way to find your life partner, than to start as Best Friends.
Cute story
traceybuie chapter 1 . 9/18
That was really sweet, sexy and romantic. I loved it. :)
romycullen chapter 1 . 9/17
this was so lovely, thank you for writing such a beautiful piece and for suicide awareness as well
dpennell007 chapter 1 . 9/17
What a great foundation for a life long relationship, even though it was hard for them to make the first move. Better late than never!
TwiFanfictionRecs.com chapter 1 . 9/17
Something More has been added to the Featured Fics Library on www . twifanfictionrecs . com ;-)
mibow chapter 1 . 8/8/2017
I love these two! I wish they were developed into a full-blown story. You're one shots are so good, but think about what you could do with these two in many pages :-)
timidvampire chapter 1 . 1/28/2016
loved, loved, loved LOVED this !
RobLover21 chapter 1 . 1/6/2015
Really enjoyed it thanks for sharing!
Syndi-Dowell chapter 1 . 11/12/2014
Awe sweet. :)
Siriusmunchkin chapter 1 . 5/10/2014
That was awesomely sweet, fun, and a wonderful way to find out there's no place like home to find the love of your life.
Twilightfanatic85 chapter 1 . 3/21/2014
Aww I liked the story very much! Is there anyway this story can be continued? I would really like to know what happens next. D