Reviews for Encounters
InTermsICanUnderstand chapter 5 . 9/8
I can't believe it's done! Mooore! HAHAHAHA! Good job though, loved the story!
InTermsICanUnderstand chapter 4 . 9/8
Finally there's progress! It makes me a little sad to know the next chapter's the last one :(
InTermsICanUnderstand chapter 3 . 9/8
Finally they get introduced! It's such a great way to end the chapter :) So excited for the next one!
I'm so glad that megumi wasn't after kenshin haha anyway i love the story, it's amazing. I wished to know the title of the sequel hmm
findingwhimsy chapter 5 . 1/26
Very nicely done. Appreciated that even though it was focused on character study, the world around did not contain a bunch of loopholes. The world details were enough to fall into place well and add to the character's background.
M chapter 5 . 1/7
Your story is so boring. Seriously.
A Midsummer chapter 5 . 9/5/2014
So all we know is that Kenshin's some enhanced superhuman slash assassin and Kaoru's one resilient and sassy bartender. And now they're officially lovers, if not married.
Guest chapter 5 . 5/8/2014
This is one of the best stories I've ever read. You're so good. I gasped when she realized the dead body in the parking lot and I held my breath when they spent the night together and that man (Aoshi?) put the gun against her head. All the chapters are great but the last one is amazing! Reading the sequel
natysc chapter 5 . 3/18/2014
I really liked Kenshin's personality in this story... I don't know, seemed innocent compared with other fanfics I've been reading.
Just wanted more romance scenes. :P

Gonna read the sequel now, hope it's just as good as this one.
seikkyokuka chapter 2 . 3/3/2014
I love how you portray Kaoru in this story. It's hilarious!
seikkyokuka chapter 1 . 3/3/2014
Ooooh like this. You're a good writer.
SakiXX1 chapter 5 . 11/12/2013
This story reminds me of Kenshin's story in the original manga. I'm assuming this part is parallel to the part where Kyoto was burned and he and Tomoe was living outside in a farm. I really like the interactions between Kenshin and Kaoru! I wonder if Megumi is still alive?
clairebear2319 chapter 5 . 10/21/2013
This was beyond perfect! I loved it, you are really talented:) kaoru and kenshin are so adorable together its not right haha:) chapter 5 . 9/3/2013
This is awesome
lonely club president chapter 5 . 8/29/2013
I stumbled across this and was sucked in within the first paragraph and just had to read it all. Amazing, can't wait to start reading the sequel.