Reviews for Ethan
Chocoholic-vamp chapter 12 . 3/16
This story is awesome and very well written I hope you update soon I can't wait to read more.
Justclois chapter 12 . 10/11/2013
Please update soon.
Guest chapter 12 . 7/29/2013
yay! you and 'Ethan' are back. I've officially fallen in love with this story. but i gotta admit, i feel kinda bad about Lois mentioning that she doesn't title :-( i hope he gives her that certain title soon and that they make it official (like maybe involve adoption papers)
Guest chapter 12 . 7/27/2013
"Ethan" is back! That was a great chapter and worth the wait...
Loved it. And please update soon :-D
Xo, Tascha
thekiller00 chapter 12 . 7/25/2013
I wondered what happen to this fic. It's good to see a new chapter.

With everything that is going on in Ethan's life, it's good that he had a fun birthday party. I'm a little surprised about what he said to Lois about her not being enough. I like that the General came to the party and has already accepted that Lois considers Ethan her son and he accepts Ethan as his grandson.

I'm a little confused about the part with Ethan's mother and Rita. She may not want him and wants Ethan to accept Lois as his mother, but if Ethan remembers anything about her, what is stopping him from telling Clark, Lois, Oliver or someone about what he knows and they find her?
Luna lopi chapter 12 . 7/25/2013
Finally...I was waiting for that...this chapter was just perfect...love it!can wait for the next one...plz don't leave us homeless and broke again?!good yo have u back
blackmoon9793 chapter 11 . 4/21/2013
Hey, it's been a couple months now. Any chance of an update soon?
tascha chapter 11 . 4/7/2013
Still no update? I've a bad Ethan/Clois withdrawal...
Guest chapter 11 . 4/4/2013
Still no update :(
tascha chapter 11 . 3/12/2013
Pleeeeeaaaase... Update soonish!
MelsAFan chapter 11 . 3/6/2013
where are you?
Justclois chapter 11 . 2/22/2013
Great chapter!
Update soon please. it's been a while :)
shezz05 chapter 11 . 2/15/2013
This is bloody awesome as always and im sorry it has taken me this long to reply.

What can i say Ethan at school was as brilliant as you made it out to be, loved how he, and as many of us do as well, got caught up in just having friends that at first even though what they were doing was going against his moral beliefs, it was heart breaking to see him struggle over the decision of wether standing up for what he believes in and by doing so he might alienate him self from his peers (excuse my pun) haha or just keeping quiet and going along with the other boys.
Loved how he sort out both Oliver and Clark to see what to do or not and their little talks with him were so heart warming, quite frankly sometimes i wish i was that strong as a kid! He's got balls, Ethan thats for sure and the scene with him and patrick, Brilliant!
Im also loving Ethan having that little feeling called jealousy, with seeing all of his peers, mums, pick them up from school and loved how he couldnt wait to have lois pick him up so he could feel normal argghh how i loved it!

I adore the way you also had Clark tell Ethan, i think you nailed it. Because come on how hard would it be to tell a 5 year old that they are different and that they would always be different, and i think that doing that through a story of how Clark arrived there in smallville was bloody brilliant and plus Ethan and Clark together are so cute anyways :D

Justice League how you intrigue me, Loved to see more action in this chapter, it was awesome to see all of our heroes in action, plus prime time to add in a bit of mystery about the hell is Sylance trying to achieve, which you have done brilliantly.
Loved how Bruce was brought into it and his meeting with Lex, 1. it was awesome and 2. it reminded me of their meeting in smallville season 11 comic they had i think a few issues ago, but anyway totally believable and totally awesome!
The one thing i do love is that if your going to have a meeting with the bad guy and superman of course it has to involve Lois being kidnapped by them! Just amazing, though with baddies in general i dont get why they want to destroy the world, one would think that in doing that they would also be destroying themselves as well haha silly bad guys!

Now the reveal all i can say is, LOVED, LOVED, LOVED it! i adore the way you had West put pressure on Lois to have this new article about the Blur and that Lois stuck to her guns and went yeah I'm not going to pressure him into telling me and after all that heart ache you had over writting this it was just a powerful and simple of having him tell her on the roof, bloody amazing. I seriously cannot wait to see them together as a couple now in both their work and personal relationship now, that hes finally told her.
Also speaking of work, i think i've finally figured it out after my oblivious ways in past chapters, Its Lauren! She's his mum, duh thats why she hates when Ethans being mentioned or leaves quickly when he comes to work, her name starts with a K and that was the intial that was left in the note, its probably why i hated her with a passion to begin with, you said you had clues layered out and i think i finally woke up and started taking in some stuff, so lets hope now I'm actually correct and havent spent all this time for it to be someone else haha

Anyways another Fabulous update, keep up the amazing work and update soon!
Cheers
artephiussnow chapter 1 . 2/4/2013
Love this story. Cant wait for the update..
reeven chapter 11 . 2/3/2013
Love your story, and love this chapter, Lois knows!