Reviews for Survival
charmeine chapter 20 . 2/20
OMG,, I don't know what to think. This story ruined my psyche. Irreversibly. But I still like it xD
Lunacom chapter 11 . 2/16
I can't do this anymore. I am usually okay with Harry!raped fics but this is too wrong. In a lot of ways. I also like Evil!Dumbledor but this lind of rubs me the wrong way.

On another note I would suggest finding a good beta. The plot was great. It also wasn't hard to understand the story. Some words were used incorrectly and some sentences didn't flow correctly. I'm sure that because of your condition that you translate directly from your native "tongue" so to speak. It's no worse than how people from different countries that write fanfiction to practice their written English. At first that's what I thought your situation was.

I plan on looking at more of your stories in the future.
Guest chapter 20 . 9/7/2013
This has to be a parody, right? It's crazy to the point of being intentional. I can't believed that I read it, but it was enjoyably trashy. There are many things wrong with Albus/Harry especially the way you wrote them until Albus died. The age and the consent. I feel like this has all the trappings of a syfy movie...where it's made to be bad. I honestly don't know what to say other than wow. Wow to that I read all of this...and how bad I realized it was.
librarat chapter 1 . 7/31/2013
The old goat needs to die... And damn soon. Sorry if this sounds like a mean comment, but it absolutely breaks my heart when something like this happens to Harry...
The World in Black and White chapter 20 . 7/27/2013
cool story, I liked it :)
Abigail H Lee chapter 1 . 6/22/2013
Oh my Lord... You made me cry for poor Harry, and I'm actually quite cold-hearted. Damn.
GreenCupsRhythm chapter 9 . 6/7/2013
I... do not feel comfortable reading this.. I'm surprised I made it to chapter nine.
I'm not trying to troll or anything, and I love Harry/Snape, but.. Harry and Dumbledore...?
Sorry, but I almost puked. I can't read any further to see if he and Snape hook up or if someone else does.
Nuh. I love most of the idea for this story though! Good job! It's just.. not for me. xO;
Bootsrcool chapter 20 . 5/31/2013
Amazing job! Thank you fir writing this! :)
ConstantlyContradictory chapter 20 . 5/29/2013
Hello! I honestly canNOT believe I just read this, I'm normally a grammar freak and I never ever thought I would end up shipping Harry/Albus! Your plot was complex and well thought out, as well as the structure of your writing! I can't quite explain it, and I don't think my review has done justice to your writing, but it was really, really well done! I loved it and I couldn't stop reading :) (wait does that make me a weird person for enjoying such a morbid but oddly wonderful story?... mehh too bad) there were a few plot holes, and quite a few grammatical errors (but the story was so good that I couldn't bring myself to care) but with a good beta, your could have a really great story! If you're ever writing another HP story, I'd love to beta for you!
Anyways, it was well thought out and despite it's many flaws, I think you did wonderfully :)
GregoryWilson chapter 1 . 5/28/2013
"Isn't never," is a double negative. It is in your summary.
Jedi Master Albus chapter 19 . 5/28/2013
ok, I'm confused. Was it never intended to be a true Harry/Albus romance?
dannyriddle15 chapter 16 . 5/25/2013
I can't believe i read the whole thing for a day :o i was just checking my email until i found this story and well in just saw that you put chapter 15 and i was like "oo let me see what is about" then i star with chapter 1 and when i get the part of Albus raping Harry i got a little uncomfortable but then i did't mind and read the whole thing and now...gosh is awesomoe hope you update soon and ...is be more Albus/Harry in the story or you gonna change the couples?
...if you do ,,,DON'T i think is better with Albus and Harry xp
Nenefee chapter 4 . 5/25/2013
This is hardly even readable; there's such a thing called grammar and correct use of vocabulary.

Also, all characters are OOC, with, in my opinion, zero emotional development. While that might change as the story progresses, I quite frankly don't have the patience to read it.
EternalDreamerEnchanted chapter 15 . 5/25/2013
I love the baby, could you pair Harry with Snape he could take care of Harry, I don't think Draco is sting enough, albus is too powerful
AutoCon1 chapter 14 . 5/24/2013
Please keep going with survival u don't find many stories like and I am enjoying it. Cud u also do a similar story with abaforth dumbledore please!