Reviews for Gleeturbia
laurenrulez1 chapter 10 . 2/3/2014
Continue soon please
Guest chapter 10 . 2/13/2013
I'm so happy you updated. I missed this story. Loved it! Ashley is such a btch! Poor Brittany :( I want San's parents to know only Ash is bad news. The Pierce parents seem sketchy. I hope this doesn't turn into killing. Thanks for uploading. Looking forward next chapter. Happy Valentine's and a good day.
Guest chapter 1 . 2/13/2013
Oh my god I love you! Thank god... Someone finally makes a fic about this! Haha lol I saw the summary and I haven't even read the story lol!
WWTGGD chapter 9 . 1/6/2013
Brittany better have an exlplanation

Love the story
Guest chapter 9 . 1/6/2013
I love this story so much. Who is older Santana or Camilia? I have a feeling Brittany pulled away from the kiss after Santana threw her binoculars away. I felt bad for Santana. Her sister was so mean. Looking forward to the next chapter.
Spencer007 chapter 9 . 1/6/2013
Omg no! I can't believe Camilla's girlfriend is still with camila even though she has cheated on her multiple times. I really hope it's a misunderstanding between Angie and Brittany. Pleaseeeee update tomorrow! Please!(:
Guest chapter 9 . 1/6/2013
I'm so happy you updated. I was looking forward this. Can't wait for next chapter.
pati1993 chapter 9 . 1/6/2013
really good chapter :) post more soon
Guest chapter 8 . 12/11/2012
such a good job! I love it so far and I hope you will post more soon
pati1993 chapter 8 . 12/11/2012
I love it! and I'm really happy that you did what I asked, to see more action :) it's great and now I can't wait for more! :)
maia chapter 8 . 12/10/2012
please in the next chapter give us some sort of hint to what britts fathers problem is oh and a little more brittana action
Spencer007 chapter 8 . 12/10/2012
LOVE this story! Pleaseeee update tomorrow! Please update!(:
Guest chapter 7 . 12/5/2012
Dit is goed! Hoop op een snelle update! :D
jorgjhee chapter 7 . 12/5/2012
Ahhhhh love this!
Is there no creepy neighbour and the mum bring locked in the walls like the original?
Because that would make this better than it is
Keep writing though
loveislove101 chapter 7 . 12/4/2012
I really like the story! Poor Santana locked up in her house, at least it looks like she and Britt are gonna start some sort of relationship :)